Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Gol D. Roger

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Sukiyaki Kozuki

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Her goals were to find wano. And when she found Oden she says “I think you were who I was actually looking for”

So Oden was such a man that he supplanted a whole country in her eyes… Her entire story begins and ends with Oden by her own words… She had his children’s and died… Smiling… Hehehehe… a true D… Or Taker of D.
I know this but still. It's such bullshit. Especially this whole "I think you were who I was actually looking for".

I think like Oda definitely reduced her role/importance/knowledge because he felt like he got dangerously too close to the void century info.

We will wait for it next 15 years.

I know this but still. It's such bullshit. Especially this whole "I think you were who I was actually looking for".

I think like Oda definitely reduced her role/importance/knowledge because he felt like he got dangerously too close to the void century info.

We will wait for it next 15 years.
Is Ryuma also from the void century?

So is every third spot person also related to Sanji? Is the third spot in Shank’s crew related to Sanji as well

also, if this guy’s entire intrigue is based around Sanji, why don’t the Sanji fans care either?
The reality of whether Gaban is actually related to Sanji or not is irrelevant: it's a fact that they are compared by the fandom, which creates a meta-relationship between them that creates the whole narrative behind discussing this character. Just don't try to deny this, please.

And I don't know why you think Sanji fans don't care, Gaban is literally one of the first people readers propose whenever a mysterious character appears (the person Crocus was drinking with, the "guy" in Nekomamushi's ship, the old man talking about Whitebeard and Marineford, etc.). He's always present.

The reality of whether Gaban is actually related to Sanji or not is irrelevant: it's a fact that they are compared by the fandom, which creates a meta-relationship between them that creates the whole narrative behind discussing this character. Just don't try to deny this, please.

And I don't know why you think Sanji fans don't care, Gaban is literally one of the first people readers propose whenever a mysterious character appears (the person Crocus was drinking with, the "guy" in Nekomamushi's ship, the old man talking about Whitebeard and Marineford, etc.). He's always present.
No one rlly cares about Gaban so it doesn't rlly matter, 1k+ chapters and only the fans that relates him to Sanji think that he is important. Pretty much fodder.

Well then I don’t believe this is a Sanji fan thing… People generally want to point to anyone as being anything that’s even slightly unclear

it’s not just Sanji fans who do that. Even when saying it’s gaban. That’s the bare minimum of being a one piece diehard.

But what you are suggesting is some kind of extra interest this guy should have to the Sanji fans and I don’t see it at least here an on the discord servers I’ve been in… let me ask a few random Sanji fans here

@jmena @Sadistic Senpai @BleakAsh

Do you guys care about scooper gaban more because he’s supposed to be a Sanji parallel?

Well then I don’t believe this is a Sanji fan thing… People generally want to point to anyone as being anything that’s even slightly unclear

it’s not just Sanji fans who do that. Even when saying it’s gaban. That’s the bare minimum of being a one piece diehard.

But what you are suggesting is some kind of extra interest this guy should have to the Sanji fans and I don’t see it at least here an on the discord servers I’ve been in… let me ask a few random Sanji fans here

Do you guys care about scooper gaban more because he’s supposed to be a Sanji parallel?
Care? They push him to be ≈Rayleigh for the sake of making Sanji≈Zoro...

Who are they? Which Sanji fans specifically
I don't see a lot of them here in WG but in other social medias like twitter, insta, tik-tok...etc You can see a bunch of them. Almost everyone that claims that Gaban is comparable to Rayleigh probably says that to make Sanji comparable to Zoro.

Imo, yes

I care about Scopper, but not necessarily for wanting him as a parallel to Sanji… I just want to see the PK 3rd strongest member more on screentime…

I admit since the PK crew parallels are there certainly and to an extent they matter when it come to sanji but i honestly want to know him personally as well just like Reyleigh and his sentiments regarding his captain and what does the world think of him and his stature as a member of the Roger Pirates , makes ya wonder about the 3rd in command. i guess i even once said that he may show up in the upcoming arcs if not wano... having now known about Reyleigh and his character.. leaving Scopper Gabban is ANTI CLIMATIC.. yea just makes ya wonder
Post automatically merged:

i cant say for sure that he'd be covered but the lore surrounding him sure would be appreciated