[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then we can agree to disagree, what can I suggest other than that.

I don't find my thought process flawed and this goes beyond my IRL Mensa certification, I don't think to be so appalling when it comes to this game, not as much as some players make me.

I'm sticking to my rationale and last time I promised I would be more contributive and less reckless in the usage of my abilities, I personally think I'm channelling a substantial effort into addressing those premises.

I wasn't even suggesting that Lind and Nat are necessarily buddies that being said, merely that Lind was probably attempting subtly hoping my lynch would gain momentum which would look just natural in principle in that he most likely voted me with a goal in his mind, the one to have me lynched.

That being said him and Nat happen to be two suspects of mine yes, and so is TAC. I find his last answer exhilarating.
I believe Ripped is also worthy of mention, he kinda went out of the radar though.

My suspicion on Ripped stems from him wasting a claim fundamentally, although I also acknowledge he often claimed to be unkillable as Town.

I think a chance he could do that as scum could have been him flipping that way and using that notion as an excuse in order to confuse Town and make them believe he was likely Town whilst also wasting a claim at the same rate. It's some non linear thinking but not so out of reach.

I'm not that extremely convinced nevertheless. It doesn't look that strong as an accusation because the odds he miscomputed the issue about the claims is there, I did myself too for a moment. He is still suspicious though.

My suspicion on Ripped stems from him wasting a claim fundamentally, although I also acknowledge he often claimed to be unkillable as Town.

I think a chance he could do that as scum could have been him flipping that way and using that notion as an excuse in order to confuse Town and make them believe he was likely Town whilst also wasting a claim at the same rate. It's some non linear thinking but not so out of reach.

I'm not that extremely convinced nevertheless. It doesn't look that strong as an accusation because the odds he miscomputed the issue about the claims is there, I did myself too for a moment. He is still suspicious though.
I'd have done it on day 2 so I could waste one of town's info claims

I'm not dumb

who are you likely to vote for then ?
To be determined.

You can say that all day, but I don't see you finding anyone better for any reason
Which is why I’m waiting to see how things progress and said unless things change. At this point voting someone on random would almost be better then voting Flower for something that makes me feel like she’s town more then anything. It just makes no fucking sense. I understand she’s done big brain plays in the fast, but she also knows she’s an easy target for a mislynch, and drawing that much attention to yourself intentionally in hopes of NOT getting lynched? That would sound logical except for the fact that the relative large push on Flower counters that.

To be determined.

Which is why I’m waiting to see how things progress and said unless things change. At this point voting someone on random would almost be better then voting Flower for something that makes me feel like she’s town more then anything. It just makes no fucking sense. I understand she’s done big brain plays in the fast, but she also knows she’s an easy target for a mislynch, and drawing that much attention to yourself intentionally in hopes of NOT getting lynched? That would sound logical except for the fact that the relative large push on Flower counters that.
Who are you, I haven't seen you here before, are you a strong town leader?

I'll let someone else do it today

I'm already confirmed town once light flips scum

Time for somebody else to make a play, catch scum and confirm themselves
OK!

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Feels like you're reaching extremely hard here or scared flower might figure something out.
I have nothing to be scared of tho. I've explained already that I do not feel this is a reach. What I find to be a reach though is that out of all the players the ability hit the one that could make announcements and declare they've been silenced and still vote. That imo is a bigger reach than this being completely fake or a self imposed ability of sorts.

If someone did this to her it doesnt come off as a very town friendly ability.
I agree that this does not come off as a town friendly ability. It's usually scum that can silence people, but I believe Flowa's silence is fake or self imposed in order to maybe power up or something. I am not sure. That's why I want to see this through completely.

Maybe she's 3rd or something, but I think you're reaching hard on her being scum based on this.
Not really sure why she'd be an indie tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.