Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Vote stays on tobi then.

Yet you randomly voted anon.
"randomly"
yea voting to see how far this goes
seems like a meme wagon ngl

i feel like light and nat are town, i dont see why scum would tunnel flower this hard specially given that they would be the ones silencing her. feels pretty dumb and forced unless they r saving beta or tobi here?

i dont like lind's shade of beta, and i really really dont like anon being slick keeping their vote on flower acting like nothing is happening while not rly providing any reason for it

like nat/light are hard tunneling flower but anon just placed a vote and commented on nat/light then dipped after. in the event flower is town there is like 70% anon is mafia. bonus points if tobi/beta r mafia aswell and anon is trying to keep a counter wagon

i think this or lind r good enough options for me

[vote lynch anon]

Emil

Certified Memelord
[vote lynch tobi]

the sad thing is i dont particularly scum read him over anon/lind, but i also think a flower yeet is just horrible so its a preservation vote for her

no way she faked being post silenced like 1 hr into the day AND used a writeup ability or w.e to tell us so

feels too much of a reach

and tobi isnt doing himself any favors defending himself

Emil

Certified Memelord
I mean that its very random given that its not gonna pick up and you wanna save Flower.
yea figured it must be late to cfd him now

we only have like 5 online and idk if i can convince u guys to swap / not rly in a mood to persuade u over something i myself am not confident about

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
So I triggered a taboo word and something happened to me.

I'm more likely to believe Flower now since she was silenced after Xlaw made the announcement about the taboo word. This is mostly not fake tbh.

Honestly I said from the start Flower looks like obvious town if nothing else. It’s not ideal, but lynching an inactive who didn’t really have anything substantial yet had the time to leave a vote on flower despite not sharing any susses or thoughts, is better then the former by far imo. There’s definitely nobody else enough people seem to agree on so we have to pick our losses if tobi ends up a mislynch.

Crossing my fingers tho

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Honestly I said from the start Flower looks like obvious town if nothing else. It’s not ideal, but lynching an inactive who didn’t really have anything substantial yet had the time to leave a vote on flower despite not sharing any susses or thoughts, is better then the former by far imo. There’s definitely nobody else enough people seem to agree on so we have to pick our losses if tobi ends up a mislynch.

Crossing my fingers tho
Who else pinged you this day phase other than, Tobi?

I'm beginning to agree with Ekko that Anon is looking suspicious. But he said Yes to the "are you town?" question. He answered almost immediately too, so it's making me question if he's really scummy or mostly a lost newbie.

Yeah, I know lol. I apologized to the host.

Anyway, I don't like how close the wagons are. I doubt either of Tobi or Flower are scum here. Plus, if votes have been manipulated, we won't even know who's getting lynched.
I tend to agree Bb, i do think that out of the people active rn there is probably scum watching and guiding us towards a mislynch.

Dunno who and too tired to find out.

Are you town :amazing:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I tend to agree Bb, i do think that out of the people active rn there is probably scum watching and guiding us towards a mislynch.

Dunno who and too tired to find out.

Are you town :amazing:
Yeah, both the wagons picked up speed like crazy. Either we are completely correct and scum are betting on the counter wagon, or we are completely wrong.

Yes! I am town, sir!

Who else pinged you this day phase other than, Tobi?

I'm beginning to agree with Ekko that Anon is looking suspicious. But he said Yes to the "are you town?" question. He answered almost immediately too, so it's making me question if he's really scummy or mostly a lost newbie.
FB. I didn’t notice Anon’s posts so I’d need to read back. Dr Professor is coasting tho and it strikes me that they seem to be piggy backing off general opinions/statements so far.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
FB. I didn’t notice Anon’s posts so I’d need to read back. Dr Professor is coasting tho and it strikes me that they seem to be piggy backing off general opinions/statements so far.
I'm down for the Beta lynch too. You, TACy, me and Fuji won't be enough and there isn't enough time now.

Good point on Dr. Professor. He too is a new player and he made a comment that he would sheep and it was very bold. Don't think a newbie scum would be this confident, but I've been wrong before.

At least we have a few suspects going into the night and this lynch will give us some useful info probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.