Future Events Sanji will never beat an Admiral and why Onigashima is proving it to us.

The only Gorosei that I think that is quite strong is Ghandi, who also has a sword that looks like a Kitetsu.
Post automatically merged:

I still think that Fuji respects Luffy and his crew so I don't rlly see him fighting Zoro, a guy who is in the same crew as Luffy. Plus, I hope that Ghandi's sword isn't just a flex
I haven’t seen anything from any Gorosei to assume any of them are as strong as admirals.

Garp respected Roger, didn’t stop them from having life or death fights I don’t see why Fuji respecting Luffy would cause fuji not to fight him because of moral differences

I haven’t seen anything from any Gorosei to assume any of them are as strong as admirals.

Garp respected Roger, didn’t stop them from having life or death fights I don’t see why Fuji respecting Luffy would cause fuji not to fight him because of moral differences
Garp and Roger where the very own opposite.
And it wouldn't make sense for the Admirals to listen to someone who is way below them.

Even if Sanji took on an admiral he would presumably just not defeat them but prove at least consistent enough to keep them in the corner for a little way as long as they are not problematic.

Maybe with GB.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
I agree about Sanji won't fighting Kizaru. I think Zoro is a better opponent for him.

However, the only thing that Onigashima is proving to us is: Sanji will fight the 3rd strongest enemie of strawhats in EOS/2nd subbordinate of Luffy's opponent.
I don't think the head of CP-0 will be this guy, but okay:wellwell:
PS: In my headcannon i think Sanji can stall Greenbull, but not defeat him.

Honestly with the way the admirals are being set up, Akainu is the only one who i feel is guaranteed to have a full fight against Luffy, and i'm not even sure if said fight would actually get a proper conclusion.

It's harder to predict any matchups against them unlike something like Blackbeard and his crew. They're a much more ambiguous element of the story.

Fujitora clerarly is at least partially against the WG.
Kizaru is kind of a wild card and Green Bull we have no idea what his deal is lol

Sanji and zoro vs fujitora and greenbull.

kid is not fighting an admiral he’s fighting a gorosei member. People never learn though.

greenbull loves woman and hasn’t eaten in years. Sanji loves woman and hasn’t eaten. Oda seems to be building a zoro and sanji relationship between greenbull and fujitora which is for every opponent.

Kizaru is most likely a hypetool for Blackbeard.

Sanji beating the head of CP0 would likely be before the final war. I also doubt luffy will fight akainu the gorosei are there for a reason.

If zoro and sanji vs king and queen happens basically confirms once again it will be fujitora and greenbull vs zoro and sanji.

Luffy probably won’t beat akainu unless it’s before the final war.

my final war prediction

Zoro and sanji vs greenbull and fujitora

Luffy kid law koby and sabo vs gorosei
Yes yes Gorosei geezers who crowned the Admirals as "Saikyo Senryoku" aka the HIGHEST STRENGTH of the entire WG are stronger than the admirals

Make sense lol

Never change Luke.

Garp and Roger where the very own opposite.
And it wouldn't make sense for the Admirals to listen to someone who is way below them.
I mean, they do it because as an organization the World Government is stronger than any single admiral not to mention the admirals superior is kong not the gorosei.

Here's what I've realized. It doesn't matter what Sanji does, what any databook says, or what Oda says. You have made up your minds, and you won't change -- not just Sanji -- for any topic on this website.

I've seen people say "Wait for the anime/vivre card/sbs" only to keep the same opinion after that came out.

It does not matter who Sanji defeats. Whether Kaido or Big Mom even, somehow, it wont be enough.

Yes yes Gorosei geezers who crowned the Admirals as "Saikyo Senryoku" aka the HIGHEST STRENGTH of the entire WG are stronger than the admirals

Make sense lol

Never change Luke.
You clearly don’t understand basic story telling. That’s what people are made to think that doesn’t mean it’s true. If the gorosei for example have been around since the void that literally means they aren’t telling the full truth. The gorosei are nobles they don’t fight the admirals do it for them. That’s why people don’t take the gorosei in account ask why the admirals are the “strongest” fighters they have.

The way I see it:

Zoro and Sanji will fight Fujitora and Ryokugyu.

Usopp and Nami will fight Chaton and Gion

If the law pirates are in the war, Law will fight the head of CP0. As they go directly against Laws dream of knowing the truth of D and Laws issues are with the world nobles like Doflamingo not the marines.

If the kid pirates are in the war, I get the feeling kid will be fighting the head of the SSG.

This way all of the supernova get to fight the leaders of a strong group but the straw hats still remain the focal point of the arc by being the ones to fight the most known enemy, the marines.

You clearly don’t understand basic story telling. That’s what people are made to think that doesn’t mean it’s true. If the gorosei for example have been around since the void that literally means they aren’t telling the full truth. The gorosei are nobles they don’t fight the admirals do it for them. That’s why people don’t take the gorosei in account ask why the admirals are the “strongest” fighters they have.
Gorosei are old geezers stop writing your own headcanon. Imu Sama might be around since void century because of Ope Ope but the Gorosei? Baseless they're the public face of the world.

If Garp,Sengoku,Rayleigh and late WB were all diminished by old age then these fuckers who look even older have no way to compete with toptiers

I always thought Zoro would fight Kizaru again. Kizaru was trying to kill him, and I imagine Zoro would want to defend his honor.

Now that he's clashed against Fujitora, I don't know how relevant Kizaru is for him.

Once Green bull was introduced, or the idea of him, he seemed like the best opponent for Sanji. Is your argument more Sanji won't fight any admiral or is it Sanji won't fight Kizaru?

I always thought Zoro would fight Kizaru again. Kizaru was trying to kill him, and I imagine Zoro would want to defend his honor.

Now that he's clashed against Fujitora, I don't know how relevant Kizaru is for him.

Once Green bull was introduced, or the idea of him, he seemed like the best opponent for Sanji. Is your argument more Sanji won't fight any admiral or is it Sanji won't fight Kizaru?
I don’t think Kizaru is a straw hat fight. he whipped the entire group of supernova, I think it makes sense for only Member of the worst Gen he didn’t beat, Blackbeard, to kill him.