[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever, I'm not overly confident on this but judging on how most people have Nat in their suss pool, I suppose that she is the best option here. If she's Town, I fear you'll all go after Cal instead of Light. But I won't be stubborn this phase.

Vote Lynch Nat
Hopefully we’ll have more info on Cal and Light during D3.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
My feeling still stands on the reason flower was hit with an ability. The purpose was to make her a prime lynch candidate and someone who you should be focusing on allowing others to do anything. She had no defense, she could only act a certain way and everyone is always suspect of her that it wouldn't be a problem to generate a lynch train on her.

I didn't find it a good reason to lynch her or make her a prime target, tobi claiming she was lying was just so full of shit for a reason that it really stuck out. Outta the main train drivers, light was the one giving a decent reason and defending it, Nat sorta just wanted people to lynch her, I didn't like her reasoning anymore then tobis.
Alright, fair enough Kro.

I assume this Nat case is too blown over and suspicious that we can't not lynch her at this point.

I think:

Light is in fact Town. He did not get redirected and attacked Tobra.

Cal did not track Light and is lying.

His team attacked Lind and is using this to frame Light for it. But there were multiple attackers in the game, so Lind could have very well gotten attacked by somebody else.

@Destroya @Fruitji @krogothwolf @Ekkologix does this sound plausible?
Kind of a bold move isnt it? Sorry im eating at a restaurant rn.

Can you fill me in fast?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
So from a quick iso from this post by Tris where she started the Tobi train
I really don't feel like voting Flowa. Doubt she is faking it >_>
Someone voted Tobra earlier. I kinda like that vote.

Vote lynch Tobi
no one actually voted for Flowa after that from what I saw.

Some other things did strike me as odd though.

The first thing that pinged me were Anon's posts. He was fine with voting for Flowa even though as they themself noted Flowa was unable to defend herself
so the guy can't even defend himself :josad:
later complained above how Flowa was changing her votes for the 10th time, while she was voting for Tobi this time
this is like the tenth time u have changed your vote :kriwhat:
and the today this soft defense of Tobi
i have to ask, why are u so hell bent on tobi? i feel like what he did first phase was clumsy not scummy.
The second thing is TAC's attempt to divert the main wagons, mainly Tobi.

He first wanted to lynch Beta
Even if you're town

This lynch

Won't give me a frown
Whilst multiple times saying that the Tobi lynch is not good for him, he doesn't scum read Tobi and even believes Tobi might be a counterwagon to Flowa and that it would be better to maybe leave Tobra to the vigs
I choose Number 2

Tobi's lynch is not for me or you!

See over in the fan service

that large game's making me nervous
All this vote switching makes ya look meek!

Don't switch off Beta unless you're super weak!
Flip flop

Look at the clock

Scum tryna save Beta for the night

Just vig Tobi before he can put up a fight!
Look at the votes and tell me what you see

Is Tobi the counter to Flowa taking the knee?
I don't scum read Tobi

He's as good as my adobe!

While I don't particularly scum read him for trying to get rid of Beta lol, the timing as well as the fact that Beta later expressed he has some juicy info on TAC make me wonder about that.

Also TAC's vote ended up on Flowa, though that might be because he didn't properly unvote, as I've seen some other votes stay like that
Tobi = SSTZ < Light <flowa
Scum Flowa = Light < Natalija<Light<Natalja<finalbeta<light<Nataliya<light<Fruitji<Tobi<anon<Tobi<Cal<Tobi
Light = Flowa
Natalija = Flowa
Ryu Kishi = Flowa
Marimo = Light
Lindltylor = Ekko
AC = Flowa
Ripped Cal = Light
Anon = flowa
Cray Cray = Tobi
Destroya = Finlbeta<Tobi
Hayumi = Tobi
Ekko = Tobi
Dr. Prof = Tobi
Fruijit = Tobi
I believe Ryu changed his votes but it still remained on Flowa in the vote count.

I think:

Light is in fact Town. He did not get redirected and attacked Tobra.

Cal did not track Light and is lying.

His team attacked Lind and is using this to frame Light for it. But there were multiple attackers in the game, so Lind could have very well gotten attacked by somebody else.

@Destroya @Fruitji @krogothwolf @Ekkologix does this sound plausible?
Its pretty bold, but it doesn't discount anything really. I mean in a limited claim game, nothing can be confirmed right away. I'm sort of seeing that this might be something along the lines of what also makes you suspicious of Cal correct?

The problem with a limited claim game is you can't stop someone from posting things that don't provide much info or cast suspicions unjustly. It could be used in their favour but its hella bold.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
WOAH that ain't clear

I didn't vote Flowa dear
You voted FLowa here
vote lynch flowa

say goodbye to your powah

i'll be back later

dont miss me you alligator(s)!
You later changed your vote to Beta
but probably didn't follow the right format as your vote remained on FLowa the entire time, based on the vote count.
Tobi = SSTZ < Light <flowa
Scum Flowa = Light < Natalija<Light<Natalja<finalbeta<light<Nataliya<light<Fruitji<Tobi<anon<Tobi<Cal<Tobi
Light = Flowa
Natalija = Flowa
Ryu Kishi = Flowa
Marimo = Light
Lindltylor = Ekko
AC = Flowa
Ripped Cal = Light
Anon = flowa
Cray Cray = Tobi
Destroya = Finlbeta<Tobi
Hayumi = Tobi
Ekko = Tobi
Dr. Prof = Tobi
Fruijit = Tobi
But that is also similar to Ryu as I said before who voted for others but his vote remained on Flowa in the vote count
I'll wait to see what 'juicy' info Beta has on you first, as I am also not sure of Beta's play in this round.

Its pretty bold, but it doesn't discount anything really. I mean in a limited claim game, nothing can be confirmed right away. I'm sort of seeing that this might be something along the lines of what also makes you suspicious of Cal correct?

The problem with a limited claim game is you can't stop someone from posting things that don't provide much info or cast suspicions unjustly. It could be used in their favour but its hella bold.
I think Cal is not Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.