General & Others Why Jinbei Vs Jack shouldn't happen!

Is pushing Jinbei Vs Jack balant racism against fishman?

• Total voters

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
β€Ž
Just because they both fishman doesn't mean they need to fight you racist pieces of shit! 😑🀬🐟
Do you think you can pair fishman toghter just becasue they fishman without asking their opinions? Hell no! This balant racism isn't acceptable! 😑😑😑😑🐟
In this this era one would except you wouldn't practice in such disgusting practices of racism - to push for two diffrent unrelated fishman to kill their own kind for your own sick amusment? You sick bastards what the fuck wrong with you??! 🀬🀬🀬🀬🐟
This unacceptable! No way! No chance!
Leave the fish alone you racist bastards!

:beckmoji:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

β€Ž
Just because you're fighting your own kind doesn't mean that you're racist........
What? This theard is about people here who push poor fishman to kill each other so they can have fun watching it!
Jack is a HALF fishman. Jinbe has to show that dirty hybrid what a purebred fishman is made of.
Winbei is above such actions, beside he probably bang some female human in his past the SH female members sure give the impression he puplar with the ladies :wellwell:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
I think it would potentially be a nice epic encounter overall. I dreamed it since the beginning of last year. Possibly earlier IIRC. But I would prefer if the dukes took care of Jack, it would feel satisfying from a plot dynamic.

I think it would potentially be a nice epic encounter overall. I dreamed it since the beginning of last year. Possibly earlier IIRC. But I would prefer if the dukes took care of Jack, it would feel satisfying from a plot dynamic.
Do any readers actually have any emotional investment in Inu beating Jack? I sure don’t

Do any readers actually have any emotional investment in Inu beating Jack? I sure don’t
You could say the same thing about Jinbe vs Jack, at least there is a good reason behind Inu defeating Jack compared to Jinbe defeating Jack.

If Jack does defeat and even kills Inu, and then Jinbe fights Jack and defeats him then awesome but if not then oh well.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

β€Ž
People that think that a fishman vs another fishman is racist, these people are racists.
You the racist! To push <X minority> Vs <X minority> based on their race is racist you racist scum! 😀😠🐠
Fishman Vs Fishman is OK if there a reason for their fight; you people just want to see fishman kill each other! 😠😑🀬🐠