[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Okay Tac is either extremely stubborn or Scum.

Especially with Beta’s supposed info and the way they defended Nat like their life depended on it. I don’t see how a town could be so confident someone else was town.
Because Nat's playstyle is town, that's something ya just can't wrap your head aroun

I went into death over how she's likely one punch man

Anyone who isn't scum can see she's a good stan

I read Cal as being Jumpy on day 1 with his case on Light and Nat, so he was lean scum then.

On Day 2, he came with new information which I think this is what he meant:
He asked me how I was doing last night and then hinted at Light attacking someone.

So I came to the conclusion that he tracked Light and Light attacked me. Light hinted at attacking Tobi last day phase too. So the only way both of them were telling the truth, was that Light was redirected to me.

Otherwise one of them is lying. I assumed both of them are telling the truth, because of something happening to me at night. So I read Cal as town from this. Today I'm question it after he survived the lynch.
I'm not that shocked that Town survived a lynch, to be honest. If you were Town reading him before then I'd continue to do so. Also, I wouldn't super trust Light hinting at visiting Tobi. It that was true, a lynch and a shot from Light should have finished Tobi.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Okay Tac is either extremely stubborn or Scum.

Especially with Beta’s supposed info and the way they defended Nat like their life depended on it. I don’t see how a town could be so confident someone else was town.
Yeah I think either he was aware Nat is likely Town because he was looking at the game from a scum perspective or they actually sit in a team. Perhaps Cal also does because Nat's vote striked so much like bussing and he has been perpetually suspicious for all the obvious reasons transpired so far, starting from Flower's alleged result.

This is what likely is at least.

I'm not that shocked that Town survived a lynch, to be honest. If you were Town reading him before then I'd continue to do so. Also, I wouldn't super trust Light hinting at visiting Tobi. It that was true, a lynch and a shot from Light should have finished Tobi.
No. Scums have usually 4-5 lives here or avoids. You usually need 2 days to finish one scum, depending on how strong they are. It's a Reg game.

One last thing before I finish my walk off in peace. Lots are giving Flower the benefit of the doubt since she was a counter wagon to Tobi on D1. If the votes are accurate, and Light and Nat are Town, then them voting for Flower because they thought she faked her Silence really shouldn't discredit the idea that we had two wolves as the main wagons. The idea that we caught two wolves in D1 shouldn't deter the possibility that Flower can't be wolf, if that makes sense.

One last thing before I finish my walk off in peace. Lots are giving Flower the benefit of the doubt since she was a counter wagon to Tobi on D1. If the votes are accurate, and Light and Nat are Town, then them voting for Flower because they thought she faked her Silence really shouldn't discredit the idea that we had two wolves as the main wagons. The idea that we caught two wolves in D1 shouldn't deter the possibility that Flower can't be wolf, if that makes sense.
It's clear another player got silenced today. I was not faking. It's a scum ability with one cycle cooldown, apparently.

Try again.

I mean, if we assume Flower is Town because she was the counter wagon to Tobi, we have to assume that the votes on Flower were scum trying to save Tobi, meaning we should look at Light, Nat, and Ryu. However, aren't those first two names people Cal have been telling us our scum? This is why I believe the narrative is being controlled by wolves right now.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'm not that shocked that Town survived a lynch, to be honest. If you were Town reading him before then I'd continue to do so. Also, I wouldn't super trust Light hinting at visiting Tobi.
Probably. I'm not fully on board that Light was indeed the one who shot tobi. I'm still keeping things on a short leash.

It that was true, a lynch and a shot from Light should have finished Tobi.
I think we can only know this if we knew how many lives Tobi started off with.

Status
Not open for further replies.