[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's clear another player got silenced today. I was not faking. It's a scum ability with one cycle cooldown, apparently.

Try again.
Or you Silenced yourself? That theory was a main discussion in D1 or have you forgot? I didn't believe it D1, but it has a bit more credence considering what has gone down.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
@Cray Cray mentioned scums and townies possessed the same number of lives in a game of this nature she played. I don't know how that was balanced compared to this one nonetheless.
Nope, you might have misunderstood me. I think it depends on the players' roles how many lives and avoids they have. I never play a reg game either. I just looked up some reg games.

@Scum Flowa @Destroya @TheAncientCenturion @Light D Scumperouge @Lindltaylor @Natalija

I kept fucking up the post, i want nat to claim what she did here as the monster.

The person was “too strong” and she should know that Monster is her code name yet she said nothing about it, if shes town thats kinda bad look isnt it 👀
OK!
@Natalija what does your ability do and who did you use it on last night, and more importantly why didnt you say anything about it given that the WU clearly say they were tok strong for it?
OK!

I'm assuming both light and Nat attacked cal, Unless someone protected him (which is unlikely to be town) then he should have died if he was town. That coupled with the lie detect makes it highly possible that he is scum. So whoever has his scroll use it.

Or you Silenced yourself? That theory was a main discussion in D1 or have you forgot? I didn't believe it D1, but it has a bit more credence considering what has gone down.
1 fucking time as scum when it was ability related. Another as friendly Indie who just couldn't talk.

Trust me, if I was the silencer I would have rather hit Fuji, Lind, Light, Natalija or TAC.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Nope, you might have misunderstood me. I think it depends on the players' roles how many lives and avoids they have. I never play a reg game either. I just looked up some reg games.
Oh alright!

I preemptively assume it makes a lot of sense if scum does feature more lives since it sounds so intuitive, I guess it really depends on balancing though.

For example the fact we don't have many claims at disposal looks like favoring scum on paper. So perhaps the host might lend Town more lives to balance things out.

Status
Not open for further replies.