[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's better if I use this claim because this will clear the game situation better.

I used an ability that allowed me to discover an ability name of my targets. I used it on TAC and Flower.

First result was "Natural Born Disaster"
Second result was "FBI"

While I believe the first likely indicates a scum alignment I think Flower is likely Town in that the game would require to be substantially bastard differently.

I think it's better if I use this claim because this will clear the game situation better.

I used an ability that allowed me to discover an ability name of my targets. I used it on TAC and Flower.

Second result was "FBI"

While I believe the first likely indicates a scum alignment I think Flower is likely Town in that the game would require to be substantially bastard differently.
FBI gives credibility to Flower’s Lie Detect.

Second result was "FBI"

"Important warnings :
  • This set up include voting manipulation , so don't come to my ass if you find mismatches.
  • May or may not Basterd set up . Just a warning"

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Second result was "FBI"

:milaugh:

What fake shit is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.