[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I should be lynched today rather than TAC.

Lynching me will take credibility away from Fuji and Flower and give TAC a chance of survival.

I have no chance of survival regardless of TAC's flip.

It makes far more sense to lynch me first, lynching TAC first is anti-town
It's funny that you and TAC are supposedly are top lynches. With the way you went after Nat, and the way TAC defended her, there is a very slight chance you three or you and TAC are teammates. In fact, I'd say that the treatment of Nat that both you boys have shown should put you on opposite sides. Therefore, why are you are top lynches and why did Flower switch from you to TAC?

You guys are open wolfing so hard it ain‘t even funny. Does a lie detect scare you, huh?
I've given you 4 other phrases to lie detect.

On the off chance there is tampering in play and my original post was hacked, on the chance that scum can only hack one post, i've given you four different ones to use to clear me.

Don't tell me i'm scared, i'm not scared. You never answered me as to why on earth I would make that earlier post about lie detect as scum, beacuse there's no answer

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It's funny that you and TAC are supposedly are top lynches. With the way you went after Nat, and the way TAC defended her, there is a very slight chance you three or you and TAC are teammates. In fact, I'd say that the treatment of Nat that both you boys have shown should put you on opposite sides. Therefore, why are you are top lynches and why did Flower switch from you to TAC?
So Cal won't flip town (in your theory)

and Flowa won't be confirmed bad (hear me hear me)

Flower is open wolfing. That much is obvious. Framing me with a lie detect. Blowing a claim on something that was public knowledge. Trying to make TAC look terrible with the same lie detect tactics.

It sounds like a tin foil theory

But it is pretty eerie

Why would Anon be silenced (and you suggest no interference)

Other than to keep up a good appearance
If it's an X-Shot Silence, hopefully only two shots because fuck that ability, then maybe there isn't a ton of value Silencing a Townie right off the bat. I mean sure, you could Silence someone going after a wolf, but that has some drawbacks as well. I just don't see the Silencer being anything but an X-Shot ability meaning it doesn't make a ton of sense to blow one shot on Flower like, an hour into the game. I also don't see how having Flower Silenced in D1 really gives the wolves an advantage because if their whole plan was to hang a lynch on her via Light, Nat, and Ryu, that's a lot of exposure on them when Flower flips Town. I've already explained with they way D2 went I think there are some BIG BRAIN moves being made here and how the narrative is being controlled by the wolves. I think Flower being Silenced and claiming it was a scum move, and then doing it once again to Anon, would be fairly clever and very hard to disprove.

I've given you 4 other phrases to lie detect.

On the off chance there is tampering in play and my original post was hacked, on the chance that scum can only hack one post, i've given you four different ones to use to clear me.

Don't tell me i'm scared, i'm not scared. You never answered me as to why on earth I would make that earlier post about lie detect as scum, beacuse there's no answer
Because I no longer waste time on you.

The bus driver is highly likely Town. Kro was the first target and he didn‘t imply he got attacked. But scum would protect Tobi. Light targetted Tobi. That‘s why he was weak enough to get killed.

So Cal won't flip town (in your theory)

and Flowa won't be confirmed bad (hear me hear me)
What? No. I think Cal is Town here. I did think that there was a chance that Flower vs Cal was t v t, but the fact that Flower claimed when there was ZERO benefits from that, I can't look past. Considering the state of D3, and how Flower's claim moved nothing a long (and she is going after YOU right now) shows that there wasn't a lot of Town motivation in Flower's claim.

Flower is open wolfing. That much is obvious. Framing me with a lie detect. Blowing a claim on something that was public knowledge. Trying to make TAC look terrible with the same lie detect tactics.

TAC made TAC look worse by being tricky with words and with stubbornness than Flower could have by giving a false detection result on a straight forward answer from TAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.