[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Well this is tricky. One is a newbie and I don't remember a game in which Susopp wasn't lynched because he's always scummy.

For the last time:

This is NOT angle-shooting in a fucking Reg game. Youโ€˜re supposed to find who is who. Itโ€˜s called game solving.
You're one hundred percent angle-shooting. Do we have a list of all the protagonists and antagonists in this game? I sure haven't seen it. And game solving is figuring out the WUs, not accusing people of being antagonistic characters for zero reason or connection.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Assuming the silencer is a Scum, and assuming the Scum are having one of their own fake silence. Why the hell would they ruin it by silencing someone else lol?
Yep I think the silencer is scum too. One of them is probably faking it.

Or anon is actually silenced and Ekko is the one faking it and this is a 500 IQ play from town Ekko again lmao.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
He wants me out because Iโ€˜m a threat to his scum team.
Destroya voted Tobi out on day 1 by organizing the wagon against him. Unless he was bussing day 1, I would town read Destroya for now. The only question is his tunnel on you.

Are you not reading anything this phase? How am I not wanting Flower out? As well, I voted for Nat D2 . I think there's a good chance that if Flower is wolf, Nat could be here teammate. There's no deception here.
I'm sorry. I was only skimming, but I'm going to correct that.

Nat and Flower both being teammates in this scenario seems a bit far-fetched if you ask me. For the same reason that bussing day 1 is a bad move, I don't think Nat and Flower are teammates. In fact, I think Nat is just town here and so is Flower.

I give up. I need to sleep now. Itโ€˜s how a Reg game is supposed to be played. And I am a former Reg HOST.

If you wanna tunnel me all day long instead of actually trying to game solve thatโ€˜s on you. Youโ€˜re disrupting Town. So donโ€˜t be surprised if you are getting lynched for this.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Now this post is interesting. Is this Cray's original idea here? I don't think I've seen TAC saying Nat could be Saitama.
I saw TAC posting a panel from One Punch Man. He was hinting at Nat being Saitama. And there is also a meme about Saitama saying Ok! or something. Btw I donโ€™t read OPM, so Iโ€™m not really sure.

Then he would not be calling her Saitama, hombre.
Okay this is kind of funny. I suggested that maybe Nat and TAC were Masons and were Naruto and Killer B, but Flower instantly tries to discredit that thought by saying that TAC wouldn't be calling Nat Saitama. Unless I'm missing TAC doing this, it was Cray that called Nat Saitama, not TAC.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Now this post is interesting. Is this Cray's original idea here? I don't think I've seen TAC saying Nat could be Saitama.
Read from this post by TAC
I got inspired from the spoiler thread and a comment I made to express my immense disappoint

Realized that we must all be smoking a joint

This is clear as the sky is blue

Faster than me or you

UNVOTE NAT NOW OR BE DUBBED SCUM

OR BE DUBBED A DIRTY BUM

:okay:

:okay:

He had a whole exchange with Kro on it.

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
Yep I think the silencer is scum too. One of them is probably faking it.

Or anon is actually silenced and Ekko is the one faking it and this is a 500 IQ play from town Ekko again lmao.
Lol I just donโ€™t understand why the Scum would ruin their own scheme by throwing a real silenced person in with the fake.

Either Anon was faking and then they silenced Ekko for real which seems dumb. Or Anon was silenced for real (which makes no sense) and then Ekko decided to fake which makes no sense lol.

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
Okay this is kind of funny. I suggested that maybe Nat and TAC were Masons and were Naruto and Killer B, but Flower instantly tries to discredit that thought by saying that TAC wouldn't be calling Nat Saitama. Unless I'm missing TAC doing this, it was Cray that called Nat Saitama, not TAC.
TAC also brought up Saitama.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Ekko is the one faking it and this is a 500 IQ play from town Ekko again lmao.
As funny as this comment is, I don't think Ekko is faking it.

I don't know why scum would target 2 players, a newbie and Ekko, but maybe there's an ability that transfers the effects of the ability onto another player. So anything that affects player A, also affects player B, and Ekko and Anon were connected.

Destroya voted Tobi out on day 1 by organizing the wagon against him. Unless he was bussing day 1, I would town read Destroya for now. The only question is his tunnel on you.

I'm sorry. I was only skimming, but I'm going to correct that.

Nat and Flower both being teammates in this scenario seems a bit far-fetched if you ask me. For the same reason that bussing day 1 is a bad move, I don't think Nat and Flower are teammates. In fact, I think Nat is just town here and so is Flower.
What's wrong with how I'm treating Flower? Do you guys not go hard after someone you think is lock wolf? I know Flower doesn't because she Lie Detected Cal and gave up on him, but when I think someone is wolf in the depths of my heart, I go after them. I already explained why I think she's wolf and why I don't like any of the other lynch options. I could go after Nat, but right now my focus is on Flower because mostly everyone else is just giving her a pass here. There has not been a single thing townie that Flower has done this game. I know people like mechanics and meta, but game play is kind of important as well.

Why? Look at D2. Nat was on her way out and there was a movement to stop that lynch. I think Silencing Flower and then having Nat go after her is a great piece of BIG BRAIN distancing and honestly if wolves win this game because of that reason, then kudos for fooling all these dumb townies. But I'm not going to sit here and let Flower have a free pass when she's been extremely scummy this game, and don't give me that meta shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.