[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont Forget final beta too, because he trying to go for Cal and defending Flower.

No, its fucking retarded move.

Lets say she doesn’t get Lynched, town isnt a fucking hive mind. At night maybe some vigs will call her bluff and shoot her, and shell end up dying anyways and her team crumbles with her.
Beta isn't scum.

And shut the fuck up with the r word and learn some respect, legit. No need for that bull shit in a game.

I completely disagree with the notion that that I follow in that order. Being wrong doesn't make you scum. I know you're a new guy, but I've been playing this game for awhile and if Flower is Town, her game play is why she got lynched, not me. I've stated my points over and over again, and now you want to come to Flower AFTER Cal's flip. Maybe we should just lynch all the people that went after Cal? Nah, because sometimes people are just wrong, plain and simple.
Dont back down bro, if she flips town you get lynched/vigged.

I played with Flower longer than you, i know when shes town most of the time.

I completely disagree with the notion that that I follow in that order. Being wrong doesn't make you scum. I know you're a new guy, but I've been playing this game for awhile and if Flower is Town, her game play is why she got lynched, not me. I've stated my points over and over again, and now you want to come to Flower AFTER Cal's flip. Maybe we should just lynch all the people that went after Cal? Nah, because sometimes people are just wrong, plain and simple.
But you don’t think Flower could have just been wrong. Or you think it’s very unlikely.

If Flower is really a town lie detector then someone set her up.

You sus me/Flower/light/Ryu/Lind and someone else. Heck you said most of us are a team Plotting to get you all.

We all kinda disagreed with you Some way or another.
Look at you once again twisting the narrative here. Let me narrow it down for you.

Tobi, Flower, Fuji, Anon/Ekko

I'll slide off Lind and Ryu for now. I think those two being Silenced (new information can change people's mind) are better options. That's four wolves so that might be the team.

Look at you once again twisting the narrative here. Let me narrow it down for you.

Tobi, Flower, Fuji, Anon/Ekko

I'll slide off Lind and Ryu for now. I think those two being Silenced (new information can change people's mind) are better options. That's four wolves so that might be the team.
Twisting nothing, you mentioned all of us and said either me or light+Flower+ Lind+Ryu + someone else(think it was anon).

I didnt call anybody the r word, i asked the strategy Flower employed retarded.

And ill say it again, deal with it.

Miss me with that PC bullshit.
It's honestly unfortunate you're presenting yourself like a little bitch right now. I did kind of enjoy you before but this has made me lose respect for you. Kids know better than to use that word big bad Fuji is an Internet tough guy so he can say it. Boring.

But you don’t think Flower could have just been wrong. Or you think it’s very unlikely.

If Flower is really a town lie detector then someone set her up.
Set her up perfectly during the day? How? Remember she didn't Lie Detect at night where there's more possibilities of things getting fucked up. During the day, unannounced, hard to see what could have screwed it up.

If I could choose I’d lynch Nat today. Because Cal if he isn’t a Miller was almost assuredly just a way to save Nat.

I’m not against trying to vig Flower during the night phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.