[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping to vote Nat. But it seems like TAC & Flower are the two It’s going to come down to as it’s going now.

I just find it hard to believe that Flower could be scum without Nat being scum. I know Nat and Flower were on opposite sides D1 but since then Nat has been pro flower so D1 could have possibly been just to drum up some cushion.

I just can’t wrap my mind around why Flower as Scum would interrupt a perfectly good mislynch in a way that was ultimately going to get her killed.

If Nat is Town and Nat dies then Wolf team is +1. It’s nothing but good.

If Nat is Town and Flower makes a crazy play on Cal at the last minute then Cal dies, flips Town and Flower probably dies with him so the Wolf team is at a net 0.

Flower’s Scum actions would only make sense as a wild gambit to save them from being 2 wolves down from the start.

I don’t think Nat has to be Scum because of the Cal divert. But if Flower is Scum then her actions only make sense if Nat is also Scum.

If Nat = Town, Cal = Town, Flower = Town then maybe it was made confusion.

But if Flower = Scum then I don’t see how Nat & Cal can both = Town. Why would Scum die to redirect a mislynch?
Whatever hopefully TAC flips Wolf for the sake of game state here.

I was hoping to vote Nat. But it seems like TAC & Flower are the two It’s going to come down to as it’s going now.

I just find it hard to believe that Flower could be scum without Nat being scum. I know Nat and Flower were on opposite sides D1 but since then Nat has been pro flower so D1 could have possibly been just to drum up some cushion.

I just can’t wrap my mind around why Flower as Scum would interrupt a perfectly good mislynch in a way that was ultimately going to get her killed.

If Nat is Town and Nat dies then Wolf team is +1. It’s nothing but good.

If Nat is Town and Flower makes a crazy play on Cal at the last minute then Cal dies, flips Town and Flower probably dies with him so the Wolf team is at a net 0.

Flower’s Scum actions would only make sense as a wild gambit to save them from being 2 wolves down from the start.

I don’t think Nat has to be Scum because of the Cal divert. But if Flower is Scum then her actions only make sense if Nat is also Scum.

If Nat = Town, Cal = Town, Flower = Town then maybe it was made confusion.

But if Flower = Scum then I don’t see how Nat & Cal can both = Town. Why would Scum die to redirect a mislynch?
I want to go for Nat but people voting Flowa and thats a no from me for now @Destroya didnt you compromise going for nat? Why did you vote Flower.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
This is a wolfy post as well.
It's not a wolfy post if I'm pointing out what I think, Dest. I could be wrong, but the possibility of scum opening all their scrolls is higher than town.

Also, Ryu and SanjiStronger are voting for me. I assume one of you opened my scroll. But whoever opened Marimo's and Light's might be scum, cause then, where are their votes?

You possibly can't tell me that you, as town, opened up the scrolls of Marimo and Light and then decided to sheep a Nat, TACy and Flower vote when it was obvious, before the scrolls were going to be opened, that these three were going up for a lynch.

In that case, you simply opened Marimo's and Light's scroll to see if their votes would gain traction which is scum motivated.

It's not a wolfy post if I'm pointing out what I think, Dest. I could be wrong, but the possibility of scum opening all their scrolls is higher than town.

Also, Ryu and SanjiStronger are voting for me. I assume one of you opened my scroll. But whoever opened Marimo's and Light's might be scum, cause then, where are their votes?

You possibly can't tell me that you, as town, opened up the scrolls of Marimo and Light and then decided to sheep a Nat, TACy and Flower vote when it was obvious, before the scrolls were going to be opened, that these three were going up for a lynch.

In that case, you simply opened Marimo's and Light's scroll to see if their votes would gain traction which is scum motivated.
Nah,
Scum would not open all of them.
It would spread the votes.
They would open none and higher chance town gets got that way.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

Unless, of course, scum are so confident and brazen that they opened up their scum mates' scrolls and knew that they wouldn't be lynched. In which case that would be dumb since Ripped flipping town actually makes Light look quite suspicious.

In this regard, I town read Light here just because he's up there.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Nah,
Scum would not open all of them.
It would spread the votes.
They would open none and higher chance town gets got that way.
Could be. But there's a less chance of votes being spread out, when we decided our main wagons before the nominations were up.

In this case, opening up the scrolls wouldn't spread the votes. Scum would do it just because they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.