[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Flower was Silenced D1, how come there was no WU about an ability being activated?
I don’t think the silence gets written up unless you think all 3 were faking.

anyway idk why is nat or flower not dead yet

i guess i cant control sht when im this inactive and weak role
I feel pretty good about Flower not being team mafia at least. Imagine it being between her and a teammate twice now. TAC was clearly trying to set Flower up.

I always had the feeling that Light didn't shoot Tobi and then with Tpein saying he did not Drive Light, that theory has a little bit more leg strength now. If Light shot Lind on purpose, I think his role has been hurting Townies all game.
I was paranoid about Light, and I still haven’t cleared him.

But he says he may have been redirected and even mentioned maybe he should start abstaining from using his ability if they are redirecting him, which would seem like a town decision. If he’s scum and stops attacking because we may be on to him then he’s probably not doing a lot of harm rn.

I was paranoid about Light, and I still haven’t cleared him.

But he says he may have been redirected and even mentioned maybe he should start abstaining from using his ability if they are redirecting him, which would seem like a town decision. If he’s scum and stops attacking because we may be on to him then he’s probably not doing a lot of harm rn.
I'm rereading D2 right now. If we assume that Nat is Wolf, it'll be interesting to see how the wagon moved off of her. Early on she had four votes on her.

I'm rereading D2 right now. If we assume that Nat is Wolf, it'll be interesting to see how the wagon moved off of her. Early on she had four votes on her.
Wagon moved because of Flower and her lie detect on Cal. Which is why I said Nat is the better vote than Flower. Because if Flower was Scum then Nat probably had to be Scum.

But I think Flower v Cal was T v T. Nat may still be Scum and her team may have capitalized on Flower’s move.

Wagon moved because of Flower and her lie detect on Cal. Which is why I said Nat is the better vote than Flower. Because if Flower was Scum then Nat probably had to be Scum.

But I think Flower v Cal was T v T. Nat may still be Scum and her team may have capitalized on Flower’s move.
The one thing as well in D2 is that in post 702 Flower is already tryin to reserve a claim. Perhaps she's trying to reserve her Lie Detect spot. But remember, she still got a wrong Lie Detect on Cal, during the day.

I know you are hard after Flower as Scum. But don’t you think she’s Indie at worst?
It's definitely possible. I think reviewing D1 shows that she was a lot closer to being lynched than I thought. However, if Nat flips Town, there might have been more Town on Flower's D1 wagon than also initially believed.

Status
Not open for further replies.