Status
Not open for further replies.
Read list:

Fuji: Town.

Prof: Town.

Cray Cray: Town or Indie.

Light: Iffy.

Midnight: Iffy.

Ekko: Who? Literally doesn‘t post a thing. Neutral.

Hayumi: Inactive, so probably Town.

Pein: Iffy, but Town lean.

Beta: scum.

Dest: scum. Literally all he does is tunnel me when it‘s obvious I‘m not scum by now. I have no clue what happened with Cal. If I had, I would say so.

Rest: neutral.

Usually he is, but nowadays he‘s inactifagging as both alignments. I don‘t like this new coaster meta of his, though.
Anyway i really don't think he is town.

Than there is Marimo he might also be scum but I did read him as town. I don't know if his voting tobi was a town move or scum bussing.

Light seemed town but the whole Tobi and Lind thing is dodgy so she could be scum. This might be T pain shenanigans.

Destroyer likes to tunnel I don't know why but dose this mean he is scum??

T pain wu name seems towny claims he did towny things but krog also claimed bus driver (what t pain said i dont rem) could town have two of such roles??? versus Nat whoes wu name is scummy and was buddied hard by scum, does that make her scum?? Subbing out didnt help also.

Anyway i really don't think he is town.

Than there is Marimo he might also be scum but I did read him as town. I don't know if his voting tobi was a town move or scum bussing.

Light seemed town but the whole Tobi and Lind thing is dodgy so she could be scum. This might be T pain shenanigans.

Destroyer likes to tunnel I don't know why but dose this mean he is scum??

T pain wu name seems towny claims he did towny things but krog also claimed bus driver (what t pain said i dont rem) could town have two of such roles??? versus Nat whoes wu name is scummy and was buddied hard by scum, does that make her scum?? Subbing out didnt help also.
I think Pein is fine for now. I really think Light could have just been redirected.

Honestly this entire game is confusing because of how limited the claims are.

I don‘t think Kro was a bus driver. Lip Cap was not shown using bus driver actions. He must have had a different reason to believe there was no bus drive.

About Usopp, I wouldn‘t mind lynching him if we have some more Mafia down.

Natalija always buddies with TAC. But what I didn‘t like is her keeping her vote on me when she said she thinks I‘m Town and not realizing how dodgy TAC was in regards to the Are you Town question. Could have just been a case of Love is greater than Mafia, too, I dunno. Her subbing out and Midnight not using her apparent post restriction doesn‘t help the case, though.

I think Pein is fine for now. I really think Light could have just been redirected.

Honestly this entire game is confusing because of how limited the claims are.

I don‘t think Kro was a bus driver. Lip Cap was not shown using bus driver actions. He must have had a different reason to believe there was no bus drive.

About Usopp, I wouldn‘t mind lynching him if we have some more Mafia down.

Natalija always buddies with TAC. But what I didn‘t like is her keeping her vote on me when she said she thinks I‘m Town and not realizing how dodgy TAC was in regards to the Are you Town question. Could have just been a case of Love is greater than Mafia, too, I dunno. Her subbing out and Midnight not using her apparent post restriction doesn‘t help the case, though.
Natalija was attempting to frame me Flowa. And at the same time looking better by looking less like TAC's teammate. She had to because she knew she would be the next target after TAC's flip.

I'm not scum or else I would not have kinda confirmed you like that considering how dangerous a lie detect can be for a scum side.

Like this is perhaps my last game in here. I don't deny I feel I'm being kinda mod abused here because I was never banned in Mafia and merely received a single warning point, but I brought this upon myself and regardless no one seems to be willing to substantially help me out of the staff for now, not even Pantheos.

Regardless what I'm saying is I would love if my last game in here at least ended as a win for Town.

Natalija was attempting to frame me Flowa. And at the same time looking better by looking less like TAC's teammate. She had to because she knew she would be the next target after TAC's flip.

I'm not scum or else I would not have kinda confirmed you like that considering how dangerous a lie detect can be for a scum side.

Like this is perhaps my last game in here. I don't deny I feel I'm being kinda mod abused here because I was never banned in Mafia and merely received a single warning point, but I brought this upon myself and regardless no one seems to be willing to substantially help me out of the staff for now, not even Pantheos.

Regardless what I'm saying is I would love if my last game in here at least ended as a win for Town.
(Warning that also had also expired)

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
So this is a pretty bad post from Light considering Tpein said he did not Drive Light on N1. But Light let Lind believe that that was the case anyway.
My dude. Think a bit here. How would I know if I was BD? This is me thinking of possible theories as to what happened.

Lind's theory on how Light attacked him and Light's reaction. This isn't the first time Light allowed people to assume a theory was correct. Now that we know that this isn't the truth, does this garner some Wolf evidence on Light?
Again br0. Think a bit. I cannot know if it is true or not. I am just logically connecting the dots. And I was hinting something else to Fuji with that post.

Like this really ain't that hard. I hint my action. Someone else says I was at a different place. The WU shows as a BD action. My first logical assumption is connecting those dots. You're making it seem like I should know if I was BD and then lied about it, which makes no sense.

My dude. Think a bit here. How would I know if I was BD? This is me thinking of possible theories as to what happened.

Again br0. Think a bit. I cannot know if it is true or not. I am just logically connecting the dots. And I was hinting something else to Fuji with that post.

Like this really ain't that hard. I hint my action. Someone else says I was at a different place. The WU shows as a BD action. My first logical assumption is connecting those dots. You're making it seem like I should know if I was BD and then lied about it, which makes no sense.
Dest scum or nah?

I put him in the iffy pile when I made the list. But I am really not fond of those two posts I quoted. He's pretending like I should know if I was BD, which makes no sense lol.
I don‘t like his shade on me when it‘s obvious by now that I‘m not f***ing scum. I was the counterwagon to not one, but two scum lynches and quite frankly, somebody still calling me scum just pisses me off.

Also how tf am I Anti-Town when it was me who caught TAC? Nobody else called him out for giving answers which can create faulty lie detects. Beta only jumped on the TAC push once I was already on it. I don‘t get how tf that was supposed to be game throwing on Beta‘s part either if he‘s scum. I wouldn‘t be lynching him today if it wasn‘t for TAC‘s supposed game throw.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I don‘t like his shade on me when it‘s obvious by now that I‘m not f***ing scum. I was the counterwagon to not one, but two scum lynches and quite frankly, somebody still calling me scum just pisses me off.
Yeah I understand what you mean. Both of those scums also voted you up when it was time and for weak reasons. I really don't think we've had all you guys and all you guys bussed each other this much.

Status
Not open for further replies.