[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Grim tricked someone and show them wrong path.
A young man tried to set someone on fire but failed.
Someone was showing off their weapon.
Dependable wanted to heal someone but they failed in experiment and died on the spot.
A young man was seen writing something with unstoppable speed
Suddenly Monster appeared and punched their apponent .
A Young man was seen reading some important documents.
Prankster used their iconic technique to beat their opponent, but they tanked it.
Smartest was seen creating shield to absorb attacks.
The strongest used their newly learned technique and summoned creature to attack someone.
A Friend used their full strength to kick their opponent , took their life.
Skilled summoned lightning bolt to attack their opponent but they faced strong retaliation and got injured in the process.
Survivor wear a demonic armor and slay someone but they were too strong.
A young one doesnt show up in the WU, im very surprised.

@Flower @Light D Lamperouge @Dr_Professor83

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think Ekko is probably Scum guys.

His biggest town action was pushing Tobi. But that may have been to create Femeto.

I don’t believe he voted at all on D2 which is weird. He ended on an unvote. That’s not necessarily a Scum read, but it’s weird for a Town to not care about that vote between Cal and Nat. If he was Scum and both were Town then why would he care? Even without his vote a Town was gonna die.

I don’t think he voted anyone D3 either. But maybe that can be blamed on his silence?

Then yesterday he came in, said he wanted to know why neither Flower nor Nat were deashaded Fruitji as Scum. Said he wouldn’t mind Nat over Beta, and wanted to yeet Nat even if Beta flipped Scum. He also wanted to lynch. Calling me and Fruitji Scum is an odd move since I don’t see how he’d read either of us as Scum right now much less both.
do u have receipts for the bolded part or ur just making stuff up now?
i want quotes

go

Emil

Certified Memelord
so hope by now u guys realized we had like 14 players or so alive and only like 60% of them show on writeup (around 9-10 players)

there r ppl that are invisible or dont submit actions

there are ppl with scummy titles but are just town like nat

If Dependable killed themselves and Friend Killed Nat while Light hit FB then :

Prankster used their iconic technique to beat their opponent, but they tanked it.
The strongest used their newly learned technique and summoned creature to attack someone.

One of those is scum.

If Dependable killed themselves and Friend Killed Nat while Light hit FB then :

One of those is scum.
They all look scum tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.