[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
By the way something tells me that Tris is not a Serial Killer guys. Just a hunch based on posting style for now. She would probably be less calm if she was.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Those were the examples you asked for.
examples for what tho

the closes thing i see there to ur point is me asking if fuji is scum. i am asking, not scum reading him

which got cleared soon by others pointing out its tris thats likely light

here were my one post reads for reference from yesterday

one post reads @Xlaw

1. @Ekkologix - town
2. @Flower - town unless multiball. she was counter wagon to tobi day 1.
3. @Cray Cray - town, but blending in too much. could get PoE'ed later
4. @Light D Lamperouge - town. hes too open and genuine this game for scum light
5. @Midnight Delight / @Natalija this is a scum slot. clearly attempting to save tobi day 1. the fact that not ad much pressure is given to it shows me more its a scum slot thats ignored.
6. @Finalbeta - thought he was town early game with that day 2 excitement result on TAC but TAC's frustration seems genuine about beta outing him. its rly either beta is scum or TAC deserves an oscar.
7. @Fruitji - town because we know his flavor as town. nothing else heavily implies towniness tbh. if nat flips scum after he outed her flavor name i can lock him town i guess.
8. @Marimo_420 - scum. he is blending in too much and no organic reads. u give him excuse day 1 and 2, but hes still continuing this behavior. will get hard PoE'ed
9. @anon - id like to say scum tbh from day 1. idk if their post content improved much by then. hes more so null for me now since hes apparently a new player and hard to read.
10. @Dr_Professor83 - his posts seem to me like hes informed about the game or setup. i dont think ill ever give him a town read this game, buy i cant solidify a scum read on him either. maybe a soft scum lean.
11. @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo - the only new player that seems confused and townish imo. ofc could be playing it but id like to give him benefit of doubt rn.
12. @Destroya - no idea. its either powertown or powerwolf. no middle ground with this guy. since he lynched scum like tobi then leaning powertown, and i agree with his read on nat.
13. @T-Pein™ - hes trying to pain too much of a wrong narrative on me for no reason. looks like hes trying to cause chaos and discredit townies + remove PoE. his scum read of flower is onorganic as well and pretty flip floppy. soft scum lean for now.
14. @Ryu Kishi - feel like hes same as marimo really. maybe i just didnt read lots of their posts but i just dont remember much of him this game. too much blending in to be town.
15. @Hayumi - this is town hayumi. few posts but to me looks properly uninformed and genuine with no agenda in mind.

Final Verdict: id like to say nat/midnight slot is for sure scum, FB likely as well from TAC reaction. if those 2 rly flip scum id say our last remaining scums r in dr_prof/tpein/marimo/ryu

so Midnight + Beta + dr_prof/tpein/marimo/ryu

examples for what tho

the closes thing i see there to ur point is me asking if fuji is scum. i am asking, not scum reading him

which got cleared soon by others pointing out its tris thats likely light

here were my one post reads for reference from yesterday
The argument was you have been trying to shade Fruitji, Flower, and Me at some point and you really wanted Nat dead even if Beta flipped Scum even though that made no sense.

You have tried your hand at shading every heavy town lean. And today you came in tunneling me.

This sounds so fake.
How does it sound fake? This phase you have only polled people 'What about Dest? What about Dest?'. You've been solely focused on me this phase and you've been trying to test if others want to vote for me. Not a single reason on why I'm Wolf has been given and no one has yet to refute the points as to why I'm Town.

You should probably give a case against me or at least a reason for voting me instead of just following Flower blindly.
Your case imo, is that voting Tobi D1 means nothing, as it’s possible that Scum just wanted to turn him into Femeto faster. Or at the very least bussing him was a good freebie.

Then D3 you wanted Flower very badly and town read TAC and D4 you town read Beta.

I’m okay with Dest. But I really don’t trust Ekko rn. At all.
This is bad from you as well. Why are you alright with me? Every time you have brought up my name I've explained to you why you were wrong and you just accepted and said nothing in return. You really have been supporting a lot of names in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.