Certified Memelord
strong abilities usually have cooldown or r limited shots

his protection might be on cooldown so maybe hes vulnerable

but still we dont know who else to yeet

why cant we both be silenced?

i appeared half of the day and didnt realize anyone was silenced like me

u think hes faking it?

why wud anyone silence him anyway. weird af
It just feels off to me that Flower was Silenced in D1 and then you two seemed to be Silenced during a night. But I think Prof said that Lind hints a at Silencing you.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Beta said me, Tobi, and Marimobaee the three members of the second scum team.
we dont know if there is a 2nd team that beta's team has result on

if thats the case atleast what we get from it is beta was in a team of 3, and rivaling faction has 3 members

with beta and TAC gone there is 1 member left on beta's faction, and 2 on the enemy faction

thats awful lots of scums left to be true

we dont know if there is a 2nd team that beta's team has result on

if thats the case atleast what we get from it is beta was in a team of 3, and rivaling faction has 3 members

with beta and TAC gone there is 1 member left on beta's faction, and 2 on the enemy faction

thats awful lots of scums left to be true
There's no way this is multi ball.

Before he would I thought perhaps at least now I can win the game with my other mates but then again things proved too bad because TAC came up with the hissy fit exposing me. I might have lasted long if he didn't. I was hoping to do crazy things, the most unexpected, in order to reach the top. Didn't see that hissy fit coming which screwed me.
Beta being on a team of 3 would be inconsistent with his confession. He said “my other mates”, that means at least 2 more besides him. That would mean he’s saying there are at least 7 Scum between two teams. He also said there’s a SK.

No way I see there being 8 Scum in this 20 person game.

His own statements don’t add up. Beta isn’t worth listening to, he’s trying to sow confusion and chaos to help his team. Nothing he says can be trusted enough to use.

If we get absolute confirmation later that there are two teams, then sure we can come back to it. @Ekkologix

Status
Not open for further replies.