Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He raised her. Her behavior results on his parenting. Means, Kaido is directly responsible for her disloyality.
I don't think he could've done much. She was brainwashed by Oden's "brilliance" as a child. She took Oden as some sort of hero figure and washed her brain with his logbook.

Ofc Kaido could do better but remember he is a Pirate not isekai Father.

S

SwordMaster

I don't think he could've done much. She was brainwashed by Oden's "brilliance" as a child. She took Oden as some sort of hero figure and washed her brain with his logbook.

Maybe if Kaido wasnt to shitty she would look up to him and not Oden

Same Oden who abandoned his sick wife and children to be a pirate while they suffer under Orochi's reign. Kaido has some tough love but he kept Yamato by his side.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Maybe if Kaido wasnt to shitty she would look up to him and not Oden
He was actually hella smart on how he progressed from a lackey to a Yonko lol.

Yamato is retarded here for taking inspiration from loser who danced naked for 5 years instead of putting up a fight.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Luffys power ups in wano weren't as spullss as community thinks all of his power ups in wano had valid reasoning behind reason are as follows

1:luffys gear 2 is based on flow of blood
2 :Luffy gear 3 based on flow of bone mass
3gear 4 is based on combination of haki and flow of muscle mass.

What Luffy learned ryou and conq coating are based on concept of flow which Luffy has been mastering since enemies lobby even when Luffy mastered conq coating there was hyogoro panel telling(Luffy just let your haki flow don't forcefully control it)

So apart from future sight powerup in wci none of his powerup can be considered asspulll

Don't slander luffy he is goat
I see nothing but facts:myman:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal

She wasbrainwashed because he let it happen. If she would have a safe home and a carring father, it wouldnt happen.
And yes, he is a pirate and not a perfect father. But it doesnt change his responsibility for the behavior of his child.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Same Oden who abandoned his sick wife and children to be a pirate while they suffer under Orochi's reign. Kaido has some tough love but he kept Yamato by hi side.
Exactly. Lmao.

How is he shitty he wants Yamato to rule Wano as he goes on conquering the world
Cause he didn't waste his country for 20 years and danced naked for few irrelevant fodder civilians.

Status
Not open for further replies.