Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
My man if you are willing to be lynched why not reveal? Unless you can't. I am asking you again, is there a way to save you if you really are Mayor and doused?
Nope, I have my pride to consider here. There's no way I'm going to bend over and do this with a possible Arso. She says she was trying to protect me. My thanks is as far as my courtesy will go.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Nope, I have my pride to consider here. There's no way I'm going to bend over and do this with a possible Arso. She says she was trying to protect me. My thanks is as far as my courtesy will go.
You think Flowa is the Arso? From the Wiki I understand that Arso is like an SK in usual games. Except with a different MO. Why would she then reveal you if she could kill you at anytime? If she's the Arso and you are the Mayor forcing you to reveal yourself has no point. That would mean she if Arso is basically telling us that Arso is in the game.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
You think Flowa is the Arso? From the Wiki I understand that Arso is like an SK in usual games. Except with a different MO. Why would she then reveal you if she could kill you at anytime? If she's the Arso and you are the Mayor forcing you to reveal yourself has no point. That would mean she if Arso is basically telling us that Arso is in the game.
Knowing that the arso is in the game doesn't matter as much as identifying who the Arso is. With this she could be using me as a scapegoat to town cred.

Light just put me on the lynch platform. When I flip mayor, go after Flower.

Why is it so hard to understand I'm just a Retri who used an Invest on him and got Arso results which I would like to have looked into?

Knowing that the arso is in the game doesn't matter as much as identifying who the Arso is. With this she could be using me as a scapegoat to town cred.

How do I know Sallu was an Invest as the fucking Arso? Please. Enlighten me.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ratchet, I don't care about the rest, but are you looking at the stupid arguments that Flower is making?
I think the tone of my post indicates that I can see your position is at least somewhat reasonable. But look, sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and do something you don't agree with. At this stage, there is a greater than average chance that you will be lynched, and your claim means we can avoid that scenario entirely. Take all other things aside, the worst that will happen is you claim, you die this night phase, and then you have gloating rights afterwards. The current path you're on, though, is potentially far more damaging to town, so I'm asking you to reconsider it.
Worst case: He's too stupid to reveal himself
Can we not, please? I'm okay with calling arguments stupid, even if it is in poor taste. But here you're just calling Lind stupid. Lind clearly isn't stupid by any measure, and I feel like posts like this needlessly escalate tensions and create a less than pleasant atmosphere to play in. So, be more careful with your wording please.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

But how did Flowa know Sallu is the invest? Which Juliet corroborated. After Flowa. Flowa can't be the Arso.

I think the tone of my post indicates that I can see your position is at least somewhat reasonable. But look, sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and do something you don't agree with. At this stage, there is a greater than average chance that you will be lynched, and your claim means we can avoid that scenario entirely. Take all other things aside, the worst that will happen is you claim, you die this night phase, and then you have gloating rights afterwards. The current path you're on, though, is potentially far more damaging to town, so I'm asking you to reconsider it.
Can we not, please? I'm okay with calling arguments stupid, even if it is in poor taste. But here you're just calling Lind stupid. Lind clearly isn't stupid by any measure, and I feel like posts like this needlessly escalate tensions and create a less than pleasant atmosphere to play in. So, be more careful with your wording please.
Sorry. But it's pissing me off that he might be a Mayor who is just too stubborn to reveal and damages Town in the process.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The most retarded fucking town ever. Lynching me as town, top fucking comedy.

Do whatever the fuck you want. I'm not helping anything with this goddamn day phase. Stay fucking stubborn. Lynch me, I don't give a fuck anymore.
And for the sake of consistency, posts like these aren't pleasant to read either. Remember, attack the arguments, not the people.

Flower being Arso make no sense lol..
Better to cooperate if you are town with grain of salt..It happenes sometimes , you are forced to claim. It's a part of game.
I was sleeping in the later half , how flower knew Van was serial killer ?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
How do I know Sallu was an Invest as the fucking Arso? Please. Enlighten me.
Why would you care what Sallu was? When you first revealed the investigation result here, it was already suspicious.
1) Sallu was meant to be identified by Juliet not you.
2) This doesn't add any credibility to Juliet's claim.

What could have been possible here is one of two things:
1) You knew what Sallu was cause you killed me which means your mafia, which if Fuji flips scum, we'd know that you're mafia for protecting him.
2) You got lucky with the Sallu investigation result.

I'm unlikely to believe number 1 cause of my town read of Fuji, which leaves me with number 2. Unless you know, you as mafia came to protect town Fuji, but this is a metagaming perspective built on possibility which can only be confirmed by Fuji's flip and I'm not lynching Fuji cause of my read. So you're scum to me.

Flower being Arso make no sense lol..
Better to cooperate if you are town with grain of salt..It happenes sometimes , you are forced to claim. It's a part of game.
I was sleeping in the later half , how flower knew Van was serial killer ?
Van said he attacked Light. Only 2 scum roles can attack N1 which aren't Mafia, Juggernaut and SK.

Yeah, my vote stays. I'm confirmed not Arso by Juliet. Unless you think we both are lying this doesn't even make sense. You're grasping at straws if you think I'm scum at this point.

For now I think you just fake claimed and didn't expect to be found out because the Invest was dead. Can happen, but I told you I was Retri.

I'm not revealing myself. If you still want to lynch me then so be it. I'm not even going to consider that Flower is town at this point.

@krogothwolf @Ratchet @Light D Lamperouge @Cray Cray @Bortolomeo

It's your choice.
Haven’t caught up, still at work, tiny break.
What, was melo the mayor? lol

nobody trusts you Lind, and we have literally just Fuji as our top suspect (since last read) so if you are really the mayor ypu should know better there is no way out of this except claiming, and to me at least you are scum, I will be surprised if ypu are really the mayor.
So you either do it or hurt town by getting lynched or worse,executed and that would make jailor lose all executions left

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Why are you taking their side here? I'm sorry but I do have my pride here and I'm not going to bend over and claim just cause someone else asks me to. Town's already damaging themselves by focusing so much on me cause one player can't stop tunneling.

I'm ready to be lynched, that's my conviction here. I hope you understand, but the push on me is based on so many possibilities here. It's not even clear evidence. Why should I claim to prove myself against a result that doesn't paint me as guilty but players assume the result to be guilty?

If the result directly said I was scum, yeah, I would claim. Here, it's nothing. We are assuming it's guilty cause there's a possibility that something else is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.