General & Others Kaido greatest army in the world false hype by Oda yet again for the thousandth time

Kaido wanted to build the greatest army in the world in order to fight the greatest war. And yet his top fighters Tobi Robbo are going down in less than a chapter each: Ulti, Page1, Sasaki, Who’s Who, and most likely Black Maria is going to go down in less than a chapter too. Oda continues with the false hype. Tobi robbo have been nothing short of filler characters serving absolutely no point in the story other than extending it.

Kaido wanted to build the greatest army in the world in order to fight the greatest war. And yet his top fighters Tobi Robbo are going down in less than a chapter each: Ulti, Page1, Sasaki, Who’s Who, and most likely Black Maria is going to go down in less than a chapter too. Oda continues with the false hype. Tobi robbo have been nothing short of filler characters serving absolutely no point in the story other than extending it.
They been fighting for 10 chapters bro and his army got turned against do to plot.

BM and Robin started like 1008.
Okay and your point exactly? Like are y’all idiots? Just because it started ten chapters ago doesn’t mean they were fighting for ten chapters.
Post automatically merged:

Kaido has 20,000 members + 10,000 samurais in comparison to 1670 WB pirates

Plus has poison gas which can K.O. huge number of people.......
And yet those 20k member got defeated by a little girl Tama.

Last edited:
Marine > Yonko confirmed.

Well it's one of the greatest in the world numerically highlighting the matter but still both the RHP and the BB Pirates are overall stronger on paper because of their compelling individualities.

For instance Shiryu alone is likely a character close to yonko level as of now already.
Shiryu is a no diff material for all top tiers, mate.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Marine > Yonko confirmed.

Shiryu is a no diff material for all top tiers, mate.
Isn't he gonna be facing Zoro in a while though? :choppawhat:

I guess he will likely not even grow much and I can't see the Grandmaster beating him with less than high diff unless Oda pulls off an objectively bad scenario.

I guess Zoro will likely grow more than Shiryu can still achieve.

Isn't he gonna be facing Zoro in a while though? :choppawhat:

I guess he will likely not even grow much and I can't see the Grandmaster beating him with less than high diff unless Oda pulls off an objectively bad scenario.

I guess Zoro will likely grow more than Shiryu can still achieve.
Yeah, nerfed Zoro with double the pain of Hakai thanks to the elixir.

Otherwise, healthy Zoro shrugs Shiryu out of existence.

And yet his top fighters Tobi Robbo are going down in less than a chapter each: Ulti, Page1, Sasaki, Who’s Who, and most likely Black Maria is going to go down in less than a chapter too

What do you want? No really, what do you want? DO you want to it be like Bleach? 6 chapters of uno reverse cards that could easily have been two?
What does "false hype" even mean? The characters were strong but our heroes won? Do you have brain rot or something? The heroes are supposed to overcome these incredible odds, and they did.
Didn't these characters all have fights for more than 2 chapters anyway?
Aren't 1/2 chapter battles the norm for boss battles for underlings in anime anyway, more than the 5 minutes they'd have in a western movie?

Dont see how the length of chapters are a problem especially since most OP fights are 2~3 chapters. They were made for the SH to fight and for the most part that's exactly what happened.

@lee33 would you be happier if each Tobi Robbo took several chapters to be defeated? I wonder if the multiple points of view have harmed their fights? Should Oda have focused on their fights and defeat before "roof piece?"
nope, I be happy if Oda never over hyped them and wasted unnecessary chapter time on them. If they were this weak there should have been no reason to have overhyped them and give them six chapters of their defeat, plus all the other panel time overhyping them. We wasted what six chapters in a row now on fodder Tobi robbo who served absolutely no purpose to the story.

And how can we be so certain that the Tobi Roppo are down for the remainder of the arc? The regular ass Impel Down Jailer Zoans got back up multiple times throughout that arc. Hell, even the Gifters and some of the numbers have gotten back up multiple times this arc alone, despite being thrashed by the likes of Zoro, Kidd, Killer, Yamato etc... Oda has made it pretty clear with Zoans, that just because they are defeated, it doesn't mean they are down for the count.

nope, I be happy if Oda never over hyped them and wasted unnecessary chapter time on them. If they were this weak there should have been no reason to have overhyped them and give them six chapters of their defeat, plus all the other panel time overhyping them. We wasted what six chapters in a row now on fodder Tobi robbo who served absolutely no purpose to the story.
My main issue with the Tobbi robbo is how weak and pathetic Ulti and Page One made Nami and Usopp look. They spent most of the time running around scared out of their minds. Then Tama and Big Mom played a huge factor during their fights. Are the weakling trio that far behind Robin, Franky, and Jinbei?