The chapter is out in English!!!!!
Post automatically merged:

https://onepiecechapters.com/manga/bleach-special-one-shot-new/
Post automatically merged:

Kubo is back in full form :finally:
New Hell arc:lumazed:

There is no date for the next chapter though... :ronalugh:
OH GOD YES! TYVM!

The next chapter might come out when the anime releases possibly? Given how massive this one is, maybe it will take a few months either way to ease Kubo in and not overwork him again?

I can't believe the Hell arc is actually real after al these years, Yoruichi is officially a literal MILF now, certain characters coming back, I want to cry from happiness!

MOOD RIGHT NOW!

SPIRITS ARE ALWAYS WITH YOU! BWAHAHAHA!

I remember when I thought this fucker would be the Soul King! LMFAO!

:lulz::luffylaugh:

At least we have the best "Soul King" though elsewhere!:

G

Gorosei Informer

Bleach not even official back and Naruto/Boruto fans already mad at KAZUI
Lmao why are they mad at him? What THE FUCK is the DEAL WITH KAZUI too!? Is that goldfish analogy referring to him!? Kazui the main villain in future? LMFAO

On another note....

What the actual flying fuck was the chapter?!

That mindfucked me even harder than Jojo and OP have before!
And Jojo routinely mindfucks me every single chapter too!

Fuck im floored

The things I was saying about Ukitake being said to be shady in the story, back in the Fullbringer/Rogue Shinigami Agent arcs are going FULL CIRCLE NOW IRONICALLY!

They are probably going to have to fight all the DEAD CAPTAINS! INCLUDING BYAKUYA IF KUBO HAD COMMITED TO KILLING HIM OFF! WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCK?! Imagine if the Royal Guard had stayed dead? And thus come back from HELL!? I think they all survived despite seemingly being killed off? I can't remember, i tried to forget that fucking awful arc... I knew a HELL arc would be amazing and epic BUT MY GOD KUBO, WHAT THE FUCK?!

My mind feels so brutally violated right now.

I swear I'm living in some kind of Inception dream world/alternate reality/parallel dimension or something IDK?! Did Madara somehow come to exist in our world and use Infinite Tsukiyomi on us?! Is this Aizen's Bankai!?

And given the plot of this chapter, is this why we're getting this "Beyond Bankai" shit in Brave Souls or wherever it was shown recently?

What the actual fuck, my head is spinning intensely right now, I'm feeling dizzy....I'm gonna have an Uzumaki Khan style moment and get low diffed by my door or something somehow!

:nicagesmile::jinbewat::saitahu::usoprice::chopoff:

:lulz: