Status
Not open for further replies.
@Juliet can you gimme your results, please?
I talked to Melon from the dead chat and she says she's the real retributionist and says Flower is lying about her role and Melon also said she was transported on the night she died. Cray was the only person I remembered who claimed transported on day 2 which means mafia tried to kill Cray.

Melon said she didn't target anyone on night 1 and on night 2 she targeted Krogo and Fuji thinking Sallu was the transporter and instead she got investigator results which were Survivor, Vampire Hunter, Amnesiac, Medusa, or Psychic thinking she visited krogo, she tells me Flower needs to get eliminated who is scum, and Melon is leaning 3rd party on Lind for wasting the day phase.

Seeing that Lind flipped godfather and we saw Flower pushing for Lind either mafia tried to kill Cray who was transported with Melon and accidentally killed Melon who is scum or Melon is telling the truth and Flower is scum who bussed or is the arsonist.

I talked to Melon from the dead chat and she says she's the real retributionist and says Flower is lying about her role and Melon also said she was transported on the night she died. Cray was the only person I remembered who claimed transported on day 2 which means mafia tried to kill Cray.

Melon said she didn't target anyone on night 1 and on night 2 she targeted Krogo and Fuji thinking Sallu was the transporter and instead she got investigator results which were Survivor, Vampire Hunter, Amnesiac, Medusa, or Psychic thinking she visited krogo, she tells me Flower needs to get eliminated who is scum, and Melon is leaning 3rd party on Lind for wasting the day phase.

Seeing that Lind flipped godfather and we saw Flower pushing for Lind either mafia tried to kill Cray who was transported with Melon and accidentally killed Melon who is scum or Melon is telling the truth and Flower is scum who bussed or is the arsonist.
Interesting, I will be bit busy so I will onlu jump back eveynow and then for a couple of minutes until night.
I found it weird that Flower hasn’t used the vig role but whatever
Idk why Melo would be lying, the only possible scenario she is scum is that she was a 3rd party like jester or something. Buttt good info, Flower’s town rates dropped
Melo’s invest results fits Krogo’s possible role AKA Amnesiac, I prefered to lymch Krogo, and I prefer Krogo more now with this info, it will clear Melo is guess and give us insight on Flower whom is probably scum as well.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yeah the Wiki says a townie.

You may resurrect one dead Town role per Night and use their ability on another player. You will receive the results your resurrected corpse otherwise would have (e.g using a Sheriff to determine if someone is suspicious or not).

Status
Not open for further replies.