Bigger cope are people like you who want to dump King with Zoro cuz you are afraid of Zoro doing more damage to Kaido.
I have nothing against Zoro. He can become the Supreme God of Swords as far as i care. But Zoro fans should admit that at this point in the story Adult Momo has more chances to fight Kaido than Zoro.

I have nothing against Zoro. He can become the God of Swords as far as i care. But Zoro fans should admit that at this point in the story Adult Momo has more chances to fight Kaido than Zoro.
Even the dumbest of the dumb drops the whole MKK once the actual summary and the chapter drops when the point of Momo growing up is for his Dragon Form and yet you are still here blabbing about an 8 yo killing Kaidou?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I have nothing against Zoro. He can become the Supreme God of Swords as far as i care. But Zoro fans should admit that at this point in the story Adult Momo has more chances to fight Kaido than Zoro.
No, he doesn't. Fam. Shinobu can't limit break your skills and Haki. She will just make him a bigger Dragon for this retarded symbolism.