Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, onto the 2 miller claims. I think we're going to need some more information on this to decide if its legit or not.

Theme wise, multiple millers in Jojo wouldn't really be unheard of, its rare to have so many in a game, but again theme wise, since people get shit kicked by the protags and tend to become temp allies in the end so again, not exactly something to discount. Not sure who's more believable or if we want to push for more information but right there isn't any overall hint. It can help us narrow down suspects though as well in the long run.
We definitely need more information from them but I don't want to push too much in these sense of I don't think one of the three automatically have to be scum just because there are three Millers in the game.

3 miller claims:

I can think of a few that fit a Miller like Okuyasu and Rohan but i dont remmember any other enemy turned ally.

Well maybe Yukako.

I would say the first Miller claim is the strongest because the ones that come after could be scum trying to buy themselves a free get out of jail card, 3rd one is the worst.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
3 miller claims:

I can think of a few that fit a Miller like Okuyasu and Rohan but i dont remmember any other enemy turned ally.

Well maybe Yukako.

I would say the first Miller claim is the strongest because the ones that come after could be scum trying to buy themselves a free get out of jail card, 3rd one is the worst.
Tonio comes to mind, since Josuke was like super super sus of him to start with.

And Tonio just did everything to scare Josuke shitless, so I'm sure Tonio could be a miller

woof woof

Fuji with a max of only 50 posts to make it should be more easier for me to catch up during my absence since he posts alot.

Normally I trust the miller claims on day 1 and I won't be focusing on them anytime soon.
Krogoth being active though..

This doesn't bode well..

:few:

It is a sunday afternoon, but still..
Combining these two posts makes for why I’m not liking krogo’s long ass post about two miller claims and hyper focusing on it this early. And that was before Lind even claimed.
We definitely need more information from them but I don't want to push too much in these sense of I don't think one of the three automatically have to be scum just because there are three Millers in the game.
This.

Status
Not open for further replies.