Speculations Did Mihawk and Kuma have a Pirate Crew?

Some say Mihawk's a lone wolf. I say he was at least part of a legendary pirate crew. Kuma is a subordinate of the Revolutionaries, but he had to have a pirate crew before to join the Warlords. Either they went the way of the Sun Pirates, or they disbanded, or they died.
Mihawk has never had a crew. It was stated in the vivrecard. He has always been sailing the seas solo. Got to give the man credit.
Post automatically merged:

Kuma I dont think had a pirate crew. He was with revo

Kuma was a king and had ties with Bonney. About Mihawk to me he doesn't seem the type. He set out to be the very best like no one ever was and at best had some temporary companions and when he reached the top he retired in Kuragaina waiting for somebody worth to challenge him and maybe training.

Mihawk's so boss, he doesn't need a pirate crew, and that little boat functions just fine as his ship. There's always the chance he was part of a legendary pirate crew.

I expect Kuma to be a former pirate captain before joining the Revolutionary Army.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Mihawk didn’t for sure, feel like Kuma had a crew that might have been decimated somehow prior to him joining the Revolutionaries.

Actually...maybe Kuma’s path went like this: king of Sorbet, becomes disillusioned with royalty —> joins the Revolutionaries —> breaks away and forms his own pirate crew, possibly on Dragon’s orders to get the World Government’s attention —> becomes Shichibukai and submits to the Pacifista project, again because Dragon has a master plan

I think Mihawk has always been a lone wolf

Kuma's epithet , isn't it "the Tyrant" ? , i think maybe he was a brutal Pirate before joining Revolutionary

I'd say Kuma (before joining the Revs) when he was first called the "tyrant"

As for Mihawk, I mean, his own ship is built as a one man ship LOL, so I would say no. I think he's bee pirate hunter ever since day 1. And he joined the shichibukai because it allows him to hunt pirates without being annoyed during his naps LOL

Wasn't it stated that Kuma was a king before he became a revo?? :giogio:

As for his epithet, I believe he might've been given the "tyrant" name similar to how Robin got her "demon child" epithet... as in, marines killing his kingdom and the WG twisting their truth, publicly accusing Kuma for these actions; the marines destroying his kingdom could be related to the CD's... maybe Kuma forbid a CD from entering his kingdom, or maybe he refused to submit to an order by the CD's that was too horrible.

That might've been the trigger that connected him to the revos, and why he joined them; he witnessed a horrible injustice, committed by the celestial dragons... but knowing Kuma was incredibly kind, it's likely that he witnessed his own people being murdered in response to him defying a horrible order from the CD's.

This is all just speculation though...
But as for him having a pirate crew, I'm pretty certain he doesn't.