Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
woof woof

Millers are common and I don't understand why mafia would want to claim miller when that just puts way too much attention on them. I leave the miller as a last resort lynch option later down the road.
If Mafia are high chance invest players then claiming miller is the way to go. And seeing how you and Hayumi are giving millers free pass just goes to show they dont get much attentiob

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I don't know about hinting or giving vague information about our roles since opening post says that claiming is heavily discouraged.

If even then players really want me to, yeah I will. But at this point I see no reason for me to do so if you guys are scared that I'm mafia fake claiming miller.

I don't know about hinting or giving vague information about our roles since opening post says that claiming is heavily discouraged.

If even then players really want me to, yeah I will. But at this point I see no reason for me to do so if you guys are scared that I'm mafia fake claiming miller.
Don't give any info.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy

Would you trust yourself in my shoes?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Don't give any info.
Yeah, I'm not going to unless majority of the players ask me to. But I just think it's pretty unnecessary to ask me to claim.

Would you trust yourself in my shoes?
I know not all players are ready to trust miller claims because there's no evidence to trust me, but at the same time there's no evidence to say that I'm scum right now.

But if many players want it, then sure, I'll claim.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I know not all players are ready to trust miller claims because there's no evidence to trust me, but at the same time there's no evidence to say that I'm scum right now.

But if many players want it, then sure, I'll claim.
Thing is, you aint miller per say. You dont scan at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.