Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
My issue is

Being miller is one thing, but invest results failing is another.

Anyone that read or watched jj4 knows Kira fits perfectly with that. No one was able to find Kira except Koichi and Rohan i think. Kira also was heavy on the fact he wanted to remain a secret

Likewise i feel like Kira will have his father as an teammate. Maybe even Stray Cat or that will be part of Kira's ability.

Invests goin null is just too weird for a townie. Outside of invisible child i dont see anyone else who fits there
There should be more characters who don't scan at all. From what I read in the wiki, Kira did not want people to know his identity, in this game I would think Kira would always scan innocent then. It's a possibility.

Frankly I gain nothing from my claim after 2 miller claims.
:few: I really don’t like how you manage to say both “I shouldn’t claim” and “I will claim” in one post

If you’re town you should be very scared of claiming
I am opposed to claiming, but if majority demand only then I will. I still think players are reaching with this paranoia about the miller claims.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
This might make sense we have conversion in this game; most people are probably actually Town right now.
Thank fucking god someone else shares my sentiments. I said previously that this game currently might actually have only 1-2 scums now because conversions will happen later.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of the scum or both engaged in the miller claims discussion. It's the best discussion to talk about to seem like engaging and mention valid points. But that would be literally half the game.
What do you think about Dyna's insistence on getting millers to claim or Krogo and Hayumi's exchange?

Cults might legit be one of my least favorite things in Mafia. Because if we're dealing with a Cult I'm looking for one or two initial members, probably.

From a flavor perspective, if this Kira guy is a converted, is there another character that makes sense for SK? I think Fuji mentioned how Kira might be SK and Kira's dad might be Wolf (someone said he shoots arrows to give powers?). Just trying to figure out when I look at D1 again to just look for maybe an initial one or two Wolf team or maybe another anti-scum player as well with a SK?

tldr how many current anti-town players are in the game of we think scum can convert?

Thank fucking god someone else shares my sentiments. I said previously that this game currently might actually have only 1-2 scums now because conversions will happen later.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of the scum or both engaged in the miller claims discussion. It's the best discussion to talk about to seem like engaging and mention valid points. But that would be literally half the game.
What do you think about Dyna's insistence on getting millers to claim or Krogo and Hayumi's exchange?
I'll have to reconsider the Miller claims based off there being maybe only a Wolf or two currently in the game. And honestly I've kind of just been skimming the game since waking up, so I'll have to look at that interaction again.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Cults might legit be one of my least favorite things in Mafia. Because if we're dealing with a Cult I'm looking for one or two initial members, probably.

From a flavor perspective, if this Kira guy is a converted, is there another character that makes sense for SK? I think Fuji mentioned how Kira might be SK and Kira's dad might be Wolf (someone said he shoots arrows to give powers?). Just trying to figure out when I look at D1 again to just look for maybe an initial one or two Wolf team or maybe another anti-scum player as well with a SK?

tldr how many current anti-town players are in the game of we think scum can convert?
20 current players. So 5-6 scum in total.

With a cult, I would say currently we have 1 or 2 scum and maybe an SK (?) if what Fuji said is true. I have no idea about flavor other than what I read in the wiki, but Kira was called a serial killer. So he could be the SK here and cult could be his father like Fuji said.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'll have to reconsider the Miller claims based off there being maybe only a Wolf or two currently in the game. And honestly I've kind of just been skimming the game since waking up, so I'll have to look at that interaction again.
If there was only 1-2 scum in the game currently. I actually trust the 2 miller claims more. No way a single scum would scan guilty if he was alone in this setup. Also, there would be no reason for the scum to come out and put attention on themselves while claiming miller.

I don't recall asking any miller to claim lmao
You're paranoid of the miller claims and wanted some hints or vague details about the abilities, though. So you were kinda insisting on the millers to soft hint.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Okay i finished eating garlic bread and re-read last 5 pages

Pretty much nothing much has been said except Nat asking some questions. Right now i feel like amongst us that were active at the time there was a scum hiding in plain sight coasting

Out of all people this phase the ones i feel most comfortable asking a claim from are Mango and Hayumi

You're paranoid of the miller claims and wanted some hints or vague details about the abilities, though. So you were kinda insisting on the millers to soft hint.
I am not paranoid of millers, i am cautious. And i didn't want hints as much as i said it is an option if needed. However, unlike most players here i personally think Millers have the burden of proof on them, especially you.

I'm giving some leniency but i am not sold like some that millers are to be left alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.