Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
im new to this game so im sorry if my question sounds silly but how is rej finding people guilty on day 1? is there a passive which allows them to do so for a select number of players?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I would wanna know why @Light D Lamperouge

Once you got PS why didn't you inform us in those 5 posts that you are under specified PS?
Well first off I thought it was pretty clear. Secondly like I already told Dest I wasn't sure if it was wise to say it aloud.
Are you referring to the above? You can probably figure it out lol. Not sure if it's wise to say it aloud.

Since people were insistent later I said everything about it.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
It's a read for now, so it could change. For now, I kinda see him as town.
You want me to sing?:neesama:

And how can you be Miller but don't invest guilty? Or am I missing somthing?
Singing would be nice, my dear Ryu :shocking:

Btw, I'm not technically a miller, but a different kind of miller - I don't scan anything. Don't know if there's a specific word for that in mafia lingo.

Don't really have time to contribute right now what's up
Oh nothing at all. We need more opinions on things that are currently going on. Come back when you have time then.

B

Ballel

It's a read for now, so it could change. For now, I kinda see him as town.

Singing would be nice, my dear Ryu :shocking:

Btw, I'm not technically a miller, but a different kind of miller - I don't scan anything. Don't know if there's a specific word for that in mafia lingo.

Oh nothing at all. We need more opinions on things that are currently going on. Come back when you have time then.
Why dont you scan anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.