Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Stop posting irrelevant shit here. This is one piece chat room.
This is not a place for your gay shit. GTFO here.

oh yes ichigo the protagonist that is half fullbring half quincy half reaper half human.
Top tier writing right there.
Way better than condom retard who rides on nakama shit just like Natsu but no one talks about it.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
This is not a place for your gay shit. GTFO here.

Way better than condom retard who rides on nakama shit just like Natsu but no one talks about it.
except luffy doesn't rely on it to win fights nor does he talk about it all the time.
And i need to laugh at you guys pretending that aizen's ''it was my plan all along'' was such an epic thing when back then everyone complained how stupid that was because of all the different ways such a ridiculous overly complicated plan can fail.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
except luffy doesn't rely on it to win fights nor does he talk about it all the time.
And i need to laugh at you guys pretending that aizen's ''it was my plan all along'' was such an epic thing when back then everyone complained how stupid that was because of all the different ways such a ridiculous overly complicated plan can fail.
People who thought his plan fail was stupid don't understand why Aizen failed truly. This is not a 1:1 situation but it's like Luffy beats Big Mom for example despite her Yonko crew and intel connection and etc and people would complain that she failed despite having all that.

Dude is MC.

MC magic nothing more.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
People who thought his plan fail was stupid don't understand why Aizen failed truly. This is not a 1:1 situation but it's like Luffy beats Big Mom for example despite her Yonko crew and intel connection and etc and people would complain that she failed despite having all that.

Dude is MC.

MC magic nothing more.
that goes for all anime, including ones that just happen to be born half everything special like a mary sue created by a 12 year old.
What is Aizen's bankai again? No one cares he's just that powerful without it:kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.