Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Youre fairly new here so know this:
Seth is always salty and in a bad mood and always trash talks OP.
Dont take it seriously.
and Solis is my bitch who follows my footsteps almost everywhere so he can quote me and talk to me.
:myman:

Exactly you fucking imbecile.

One Piece got 400 mil majorly from Japan.

It's like sucking your own dick. Worldwide expansions for One Piece is fucking trash. Not saying DBZ or Naruto are better or worse. One Piece is jut not what u make it up to be.
Another trash take.
You mean to say Japanese people taste amount to less than western people opinions. Most of the mangas are made by Japanese mangakas for Japenese people. Naruto and DBz both got good dub anime in the west while one piece got heavily censored dubbed version which was discontinued, which is why these two series are more popular than one piece in west, Either way the people of Japan love One piece more and one piece readers and sales are increasing every year worldwide.

Blackbeard is smarter than Aizen.

ZEHAHAHA :zehaha:
More luck imo........he wanted to capture someone with high bounty and it happens that ace was targeting him otherwise the whole MF war wouldn't take place....

He was also lucky that he got yami yami no mi and was there when thach found it and no other WB members were there.......

The only think he planned is to become a schichibukai and collect powerful comrades from impel down and was defeated if it wasn't for shiryu

Status
Not open for further replies.