Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
and before i vote, can someone remind me why we're lynching zara again?
Mango apparently caught him slip, but I don't know. I didn't see anything there.

didnt light also hide the fact that he had a post limit from the rest of us? i think someone raised that point
Oh no, I think you got confused. So Light got hit with a post restriction to post Kira's introduction in 5 posts of his and then stop. Light told us after that, that he was forced to write Kira's introduction in his posts.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Solis isn't a noob.I called him out on it and he ignored me lmao.
He isn't? A good have sworn they made a post that said they were still learning the rules. If he's played before, I'm not sure this is a great look for him.
Oh no guys. Solis is new. Played only one game here and subbed out Day 2 or something.

Him sheeping the Zara wagon is definitely not a good look, though.

Idk man. Just look at her weird posts.
This was his reason for voting Zara. At first it looks bad and scummy, but you have to consider that he's new.

Solis, you have to expand on this. You always have to give reasons for voting someone, proper reasons.

First voting me, now you want to vote solis.. poopy poo..

What are you playing at?? I think Conquistador caught you red handed!! You're just a skooma! :few:

But entertain me, why solis of all people? Hmm??

I did vote for you, but I don’t think you’re scum per say, we just gain more info after watching other members react and vote when our wagons are nice and close together. 🌚

Two people I scum read at the moment are conquistador and solis by their strange reactions to our wagons, so that’s why I asked the vig to shoot the Iberian solider and asked in the thread if you guys are interested in lynching the other.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
What ridiculous post restriction would last for only three posts
Got no idea. That was Dyna's concern and almost everyone else's as well. What was the use of the post restriction.

That's why Dyna thinks that Light was faking this. But again, that post restriction was so bad even for a fake imo.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
To step away from trolling for a second lol. The more I think about it the more I think there was a benefit to whoever made me do it by me fulfilling it. It was fairly short, and I was just instructed that I had to do that in my next 5 posts. But would that be a bit bastardy or nah?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I did vote for you, but I don’t think you’re scum per say, we just gain more info after watching other members react and vote when our wagons are nice and close together. 🌚

Two people I scum read at the moment are conquistador and solis by their strange reactions to our wagons, so that’s why I asked the vig to shoot the Iberian solider and asked in the thread if you guys are interested in lynching the other.
:goyea:

Very well, but you're still a poo, though I can see where you're going with this.

I'm not too sure about that yet, but I'll be mindful of it.. Poopy butt-kun

Got no idea. That was Dyna's concern and almost everyone else's as well. What was the use of the post restriction.

That's why Dyna thinks that Light was faking this. But again, that post restriction was so bad even for a fake imo.
I see no benefit of him faking it, but I have never seen a five posts obligation before.

Then there’s also T-Pein who is voting in every post but his first two

Status
Not open for further replies.