Status
Not open for further replies.
You wait like the rest of us and find out, there’s no shortcuts in life boy
There actually are shortcuts in life, you just need be born inside a really rich family OR being born extremely attractive. :kayneshrug:

I'm pretty sure that if you had enough money, you could get a personal spoiler provider somewhere in the world just to send you spoilers as soon as they show up. The spoiler provider would get paid for it and they would be less likely to get caught, since they would be spoiling for a single person.

There actually are shortcuts in life, you just need be born inside a really rich family OR being born extremely attractive. :kayneshrug:

I'm pretty sure that if you had enough money, you could get a personal spoiler provider somewhere in the world just to send you spoilers as soon as they show up. The spoiler provider would get paid for it and they would be less likely to get caught, since they would be spoiling for a single person.
I’m moving to Japan and sell spoilers in my onlyfans

This just goes to show how much i appreciate the spoiler providers for sharing with us their info for free.

Thanks guys!

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.