Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Bring the Vivre card that states that Marco is as strong as the admirals

as far as I remember all it says was that he could fight them, which is what we literally see in marineford lol
cope, if he can fight it's because he is in their level:gonope:
Post automatically merged:

Marco is Admiral level. So is Beckman
you finally spittin facts

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
It doesnt matter that Marco was going all out while the other commanders werent? What? And you are also ignoring how Marco's fruit is broken, he would be dead already if he wasnt such a broken mythical. Also iirc King and Queen were only focused on preventing Marco from going to the roof, they really didnt care for the SHs since they are all just rookies to them
marco couldve gone to the rooftop if he wanted to. he explicitly said he isnt focused on kaido right now in ch 998 or 997 iirc.

marco would be dead if his fruit isnt broken isnt a valid argument. his fruit is what makes him that strong lol.

my point is marco was fighting 2v1 while using his flames to stall out the ice virus, ofcourse he had to use everything. and marco's hybrid isnt him going all out, he pretty much uses only his hybrid form in battles and even that is very ambiguous.

See you guys tomorrow with a Raizo vs Fukurokuju chapter :josad:
Raizo vs Fukurokuju and Killer vs Hawkins would have been shown before the Jimbei vs Who’s Who fight if Oda wanted to show those fights. I think next chapter is Marco/ Zoro vs King or Inu vs Jack if we’re being realistic. It’s unclear if Odas going top to bottom or bottom up.

Status
Not open for further replies.