Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, you can make some decent connections between Luffy, Shanks and Blackbeards crews.

- Luffy has/will likely have 11 members (assuming Yamato). Shanks has 10 including Rockstar. Add Mihawk as an ally and it's 11. Blackbeard has 10 titanic captains, making 11.

- Zoro, Mihawk, and Shiryu would clearly be the notable swordsmen of their associated groups.

- Sanji, Ben Beckman, and Lafitte are all from North Blue. Avallo also is from North Blue and is royalty so there is that possibility too.

- Usopp, Yasopp, and Van Augur are all snipers

- Both Shanks and Blackbeard recently obtained new notable, new members. Rockstar and the unknown 10th titanic captain. It's possible this 10th captain was also a former rookie.

5 members of Shanks crew are still relatively unknown, but I would not be surprised if the parallels didn't stop there.
Rockstar is a fodder and I doubt Mihawk will ever be a legitimate member. Ben would be Zoro and Shiryu's "counterpart."

marco couldve gone to the rooftop if he wanted to. he explicitly said he isnt focused on kaido right now in ch 998 or 997 iirc.

marco would be dead if his fruit isnt broken isnt a valid argument. his fruit is what makes him that strong lol.

my point is marco was fighting 2v1 while using his flames to stall out the ice virus, ofcourse he had to use everything. and marco's hybrid isnt him going all out, he pretty much uses only his hybrid form in battles and even that is very ambiguous.
He said that in answer to Queen because, like I said, he was their focus and not the SHs, and how can you say that he could get up there if he wanted when he had to toss Zoro up there precisely because he couldnt get through?! And my point about his power isnt about how it enhances his strength, its about how broken his regen is, take Orochi for example who's is a weakling but was able to survive being decapitated multiple times, or how Cracker was holding back Gear 4. Marco holding back 2 commanders serves more to show how broken his powers are and not how weak King and Queen are, King could be straight up equal to him in all regards EXCEPT regen, or he could even have stroner armament but it doesnt matter agaisnt Marco

Status
Not open for further replies.