General Mafia General Chat

After some digging, it would seem as though Seimei's Facebook is deleted?

I managed to track down my PMs with her, and her profile is blank - it doesn't exist
I think it's only temporary.
She's currently in USA with Tako :) I invited Tako to worstgen and he said he will take a look for sure. I know he like to be in the discussion thread.

Which is really sad, because SeiMei's post was so good too, it was about her wedding and all that @Sallucion

We came from all corners of the world to celebrate the joyous occation!

But still I look back and laugh at that because I in all sense of the word came on last call :suresure:

Can't Believe she thought she'd marry without ME
The man who takes a last minute plane just to be there. MVP! :gokulaugh::cheers:

It was a great time, something I will not forget.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I think it's only temporary.
She's currently in USA with Tako :) I invited Tako to worstgen and he said he will take a look for sure. I know he like to be in the discussion thread.
Oh god damn! I mean they've been working hard on that shit, SeiMei was a bit frustrated, and understandably so, at the whole process.

But it's good to hear that she managed to cross the seas! :D
The man who takes a last minute plane just to be there. MVP! :gokulaugh::cheers:

It was a great time, something I will not forget.
:suresure:
Hey man, I couldn't let it fly! I was just perusing Facebook and I see SeiMei putting out open invitations to her wedding, and I'm like "WAHT?! SHE'S GETTING MARRIED?!!! WHY HAVE I NOT BEEN INVITED?!"

So the MOMENT I see it I'm like "yo, wtf, why didn't you invite me?"

And she's like "Oh, I didn't think you'd come"

Me: :pepeanger: who do you take me for?!

WHEN IS IT?!

*I booked a flight the very same day, with no regards to my personal economy as I had JUST enough for the ticket*

Oh god damn! I mean they've been working hard on that shit, SeiMei was a bit frustrated, and understandably so, at the whole process.

But it's good to hear that she managed to cross the seas! :D
Yeah they had so much work to get everything done. I'm really happy they finally managed :D

:suresure:
Hey man, I couldn't let it fly! I was just perusing Facebook and I see SeiMei putting out open invitations to her wedding, and I'm like "WAHT?! SHE'S GETTING MARRIED?!!! WHY HAVE I NOT BEEN INVITED?!"

So the MOMENT I see it I'm like "yo, wtf, why didn't you invite me?"

And she's like "Oh, I didn't think you'd come"

Me: :pepeanger: who do you take me for?!

WHEN IS IT?!

*I booked a flight the very same day, with no regards to my personal economy as I had JUST enough for the ticket*

I didnt know she posted an open invitation :o
I'm sorry for you personal economy those tickets arent cheap :feelscryingman:, but I know for sure she was very happy you did it for her. :cheers: And for us it very nice to meet you :moonwalk:

I have no problems giving critism of games and usually am kind when I do it but I played two games where the hosts had me raging at them. 1 was the Drago game that shall not be mentioned and the other one was hosted by Dave. Semmi truly came out in those rages.

In the Dave game me and @Baba were both so annoyed we just started posting music videos & Lyrics :gokulaugh:
Lmao why were we annoyed? I remember doing this but not the reason 😂

I'm really happy with my cult win on reborns member game

I acted like Zem (my fake claim) the whole game, no swearing, everybody be nice sort of thing. I made heaps of people write 100 word essays on why they are town for no reason then Flower died with a 60 word post restriction.

I shot Usopp in broad daylight and told everyone he was a death miller when he flipped town and escaped the lynch

And I found the entire mafia through reads alone

Zemmi

GodMommie
I'm really happy with my cult win on reborns member game

I acted like Zem (my fake claim) the whole game, no swearing, everybody be nice sort of thing. I made heaps of people write 100 word essays on why they are town for no reason then Flower died with a 60 word post restriction.

I shot Usopp in broad daylight and told everyone he was a death miller when he flipped town and escaped the lynch

And I found the entire mafia through reads alone
:kriwhat: Is there something wrong with preaching being nice.