Status
Not open for further replies.
I am aware you sus mango, yet you have special ferocity for me
:goyea: Because I want traction on you. Mango's wagon hasn't needed any extra help. I also would still like a response from my great response to your iso on me, that in retrospect I think was really really bad.

Also, let's not act like I have to stick to one thing and me pushing someone means my vote will absolutely land on them at eod. All my thoughts and initial reads have literally stayed the same at the core, and that can be fact checked and cross examined.

woof woof

@Hayumi @Juliet

Do you two feel any proper shading from Dyna in this game? Did he ever seriously shade you without a legit reason? Do you felt like he shaded you and then was to scared to push a lynch himself?
Yes, it did look like shading to me. It's been around a year since I have last played with town DynaMight and don't remember him pushing a player on day 1. I did recently finish a game with DynaMight from another site where he was scum. On day 1 he didn't vote and on day 2 when there was a wagon on him he was defending himself. Don't know if scum DynaMight would not want to defend himself.

Yes, it did look like shading to me. It's been around a year since I have last played with town DynaMight and don't remember him pushing a player on day 1. I did recently finish a game with DynaMight from another site where he was scum. On day 1 he didn't vote and on day 2 when there was a wagon on him he was defending himself. Don't know if scum DynaMight would not want to defend himself.
I actually defended myself to pull your Cop claim. It was obvious to me you are Cop and since mafia couldn't talk during the day i needed a way to make my team know :suresure:

Let me translate

I am being lynched so i wagoned on the new hot target to save my ass, i claimed my ability which could very well be mafia ability and i gave no name of my character
why would i share my character name? He aint even a good person according to the jojo wikipedia lmao so saying his name wont help

and im pretty sure something bad is gonna happen if scum knows an ability + a character name

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Dyna is just not defending himself at all here. As scum, all they care about is surviving the day so that they can get into the night to kill again. Dyna's behavior directly contradicts that philosophy.

I really don't know what he's doing here and I'm beginning to think this is a risky lynch. There was a flaw in Destroya's ISO, but it was a minor one.

Vote Lynch RippedCal @Melontonin

Anyways i guess ill claim since there are 2 hours left

so i got an investigation ability, i can find out one ability from a player every night

similar to mel’s ability from the all star game, except i dont have to beg anyone to vote for me first

perhaps this will make 1-2 people voting for me to remove their votes
Early claims are never good, especially action claims. Don't know why you claimed out of the blue here.

Can someone explain why Scum would think they are going to be killed and need to frame someone for it though? That doesn’t make much sense to me unless they were a death Miller or some kind of fake out death character (idk how that would even work).
Scum thinking they would be killed is a very weird stance to take. Honestly it draws more suspicion to yourself and attention. It's not a post that usually comes from scum for other various reasons.

I don't feel like people really understand that in mafia a proper death can answer more questions than several night actions.

I'm town, even if i die i have my team behind me to use my death as a stepping stone to go into N2 and D2 better. Even if i am dead my team can still win through my death as help.

So do your worst scum, I've got nothing to defend myself from lmao

You've got nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide.
Again, if we think there’s any cost to Town for claiming it’s weird that anyone wouldn’t consider being a little careful.

I didn’t love the claim either since I feel like that ability could be Scum or Town, but I don’t think we should be throwing our character names around carelessly or asking people to do so.

Would scum say they aren’t voting anybody and be so stubborn though?
Anyways i guess ill claim since there are 2 hours left

so i got an investigation ability, i can find out one ability from a player every night

similar to mel’s ability from the all star game, except i dont have to beg anyone to vote for me first

perhaps this will make 1-2 people voting for me to remove their votes
So like my Greedling role in FMA.
in other words, im pretty sure my role is designed to help solve the 3 miller question thats been confusing everyone

:optimistic:
Arent you a miller yourself? But i think i might know who you are now based on what you said.

Also @Destroya and @DynaMight calm down guys:

Page 60.

Again, if we think there’s any cost to Town for claiming it’s weird that anyone wouldn’t consider being a little careful.

I didn’t love the claim either since I feel like that ability could be Scum or Town, but I don’t think we should be throwing our character names around carelessly or asking people to do so.
I've played several games with such claim restriction and they never punish people that claim when in front of impending death.

That rule is always places to prevent mass claim and unnecessary claiming strong flavor to be perma scanned as town

Status
Not open for further replies.