Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Light D Lamperouge thanks for letting be a great Dazai killing me with a whole punch of players, that was beyond my dreams.
You're welcome. It was on accident btw. I wanted to douse Xlaw but he switched with me. My plan was to ignite next evening hoping I'd have more players doused. It started perfectly. 3 people visited me N1 lmao. Then no one on nights 2 and 3..

It's been a long time since I have gotten mvp. Medium is a really frustrating role to play from what I know from past games. This was my first game playing as a medium and I actually had fun talking to the dead and the dead were pretty much my companions during the night lol.

Zemmi

GodMommie
It's been a long time since I have gotten mvp. Medium is a really frustrating role to play from what I know from past games. This was my first game playing as a medium and I actually had fun talking to the dead and the dead were pretty much my companions during the night lol.
I even told that to the dead, it is so rare for a medium to get MVP.

You were absolutely crucial to the game.

I still suspected you till the end and was going to use Pein to shoot you had the game not been over now lmfao.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I am hoping that the change with the game notifications being bare basics now, will make it to where that a medium and retri in the same game isn't too OP.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Light D Lamperouge has won the Game he was the Arsonist
(The remaining players have been modkilled by @Zem for bullying the Arsonist!!!)

Joking

@Light D Lamperouge has been lynched
His role was Arsonist
His final words are
He enjoyed burning them all and catching other Scum

The winners are: @Flower @T-Pein™ @Juliet @Ratchet @Sallucion @Lord Melkor @Bortolomeo @RippedCal @Xlaw @Wris

Congrats Town!!!

The Losers are:
@Van - Serial Killer
@Krogo - Serial Killer
@Light D Lamperouge -Arsonist
@MangoSenpai - Pirate
@Lindltaylor - Godfather
@Midnight Delight - Mafioso
@Fruitji - Forger
@Melontonin - Consigliere

Mafia exlusively wins the award the most unlucky Mafia in history.
- @Fruitji took a shot at a claim 1/18 players and he had to pick the one with the lookout on them.
- @Xlaw Transported @Melontonin to her death
- A last minute target change sent @Lindltaylor to the target with the bodyguard on them.

@Light D Lamperouge the Arsonist had a really good game, he might have gotten away with it if it was for @Xlaw who Light was visiting transporting Himself with Light, making him ignite before he wanted to.

@Van - (Yes I gave him the role, judge me if you want) Got caught because he didn't know the mechanics

Town over all played amazing.
- I couldn't choose between the two but @Wris and @Juliet get MVP. Wris targets and actions were top notch, redeption has been made my friend. Juliet game play and use of information from the dead and figuring out the game made her a star.
-Town Protectives @Ratchet @Lord Melkor both made big saves
- @Xlaw made good night choices

Thank you all for participating in this Test game!!

If you have any negative feed back please push the button below.

Just kidding xD All feedback is welcome!!!

This concludes the game

@krogothwolf @Flower @T-Pein™ @Juliet @Ratchet @Light D Lamperouge @Sallucion @Van @MangoSenpai @Melontonin @Lord Melkor @Fruitji @Lindltaylor @Bortolomeo @RippedCal @Midnight Delight @Xlaw @Wris @Dragomir
you ... ningens...

lynched someone with a defense like this????

hes got kids mann, u guys r merciless :josad:

Denizens of this town, I plead with you not to lynch me. I am an honest bodyguard trying to earn some money so that I can properly school my children. Saving people is what I do. When I was a wee kid I got influenced by superheroes. Those who would throw themselves in the way of a bullet to save someone. Thus I decided to be the best bodyguard of all time. It wasn't an easy job and I had to practice a lot. From the age of 7 I've watched all the karate kid movies to get a grasp on martial arts. I've watched all the Steven Seagal Nico movies to get a grasp on weapon usage.

When I was 18 I got my first job. Unfortunately I was then falsely accused of treason and the Jailor put me in a cell to talk over the night. It went well.
On my second gig I protected this witch that could talk with the dead. She pissed off this pirate that was drunk from rum, savvy?
During my third job I had to put on my bulletproof vest due to the danger it posed. I survived.

I elaborately caught 3 mafiosos on D1. Therefore I plead with you all to change your minds and forgive me.

If we do that I'll host a big party at my house tonight. You are all invited btw. There's gonna be lots of fire..works of course.​

Status
Not open for further replies.