JUMP FESTA 20 Will Be Held on Dec 21-22 2019!

A complete translation by Neni:
"Hello, everyone who came to Jump Festa! This is your King speaking! Actually, I lied. This is Oda.
The year of the 20th anniversary of the One Piece TV series really hit us with all its fury. There have been tons of events, illustrations, films, the whole thing was jam-packed, huh! I would like to use this chance to seriously thank everyone who took the time to join in!" To all the staff involved in all of this: Great work, everybody! Now you can finally rest. But, well... As for the source material, I don't think I'll have any time to rest myself. In fact, I've already destroyed all my own chances at a break! Are you enjoying the adventures of Kouzuki Oden so far? I've been worried about revealing spoilers in this arc, so I've been super careful drawing it. If I don't keep myself in check, I'll end up plotting out the entire rest of One Piece's story right there. [Note: He probably means spoiling so much, that everybody is gonna be able to guess the ending.] While I'm showing all these flashbacks, Luffy's party's adventures are having their stakes risen as well. They'll soon be faced with the reality that you have to bring sacrifices to fight for the things you believe in!! Well, of course, Luffy is not the sort of person to think about those sorts of things though.
The Wano Kuni arc is finally moving towards its climax as well!! I've been looking forwards to drawing Wano Kuni a lot, so I'm psyched! And once it's over, things are going to be grim. Sabo will...!! Vivi will...!! Hancock will...!! AAAAAAAA...!!! OK.
Last but not least, the exhibition you all came here for is just about to begin! Please take a close look at everything!!
The next year of One Piece will also be
SO, SO MUCH FUN!!
~December 2019, Eiichiro Oda
So maybe Wano will reach a climax? But the arc can't end in tragedy, WCI ended like that because Big Mom couldn't be defeated yet. Maybe it only concerns the fate of those side characters.

Very interesting to see what Oda wants to do with Wano this year.

D

Deleted member 83

A complete translation by Neni:

So maybe Wano will reach a climax? But the arc can't end in tragedy, WCI ended like that because Big Mom couldn't be defeated yet. Maybe it only concerns the fate of those side characters.

Very interesting to see what Oda wants to do with Wano this year.
No offense towards that translator, but I do question their translation’s reliability, many parts of it seem really off to me. Not saying mine is better and 100% accurate but that we should wait for Sandman.

T

The Penguin

Oda's message from Jump Festa: Next year he suggests that Sabo, Vivi and Hancock may be in a tough situation. He also said this will bring us into the final stages of the series. He's afraid if he draws the flashback much longer, he might just reveal the One Piece by mistake haha
Only this?

For 2020 the Sabo thing? Then this will come when the act III ends.

Last year the events oda talked about in jump festa happened in the second half of this year ie shocking news from reverie and oden's big story..
Those events started from august 2019 so if oda does the same as last year,then the sabo,vivi and hancock thing may only happen in late 2020 maybe after the end of act 3 meaning act 3 will really be the longest act of wano.
What is Nice to hear is that sabo is alive and not dead as we speculated in chapter 956.
I don't care if it's the longest but he'll have to show so much still, thankfully about Roger voyage

(About the Oden Flashback) Oda draws and thinks about what he must hide, and with the flashback continuing, the importance of Luffy's crew adventure will be more evident to us.
From ScotchInformer and Etenboby
So Roger's crew will be focused? Nice, so we get a hint of EoS most likely

"They'll soon be faced with the reality that you have to bring sacrifices to fight for the things you believe in!!"
Well RIP Jimbei.... again:pepedoffy:
Either Jinbei or they gonna get asskicked in Onigashima and losing lot of mens. Without the Navy the alliance can't take on Kaido+Big mom and Orochi alliance. It will became a totall slaughter and probably even retainer gonna fall in war. I look really forward for the greatness.

I initially said that one Shichibukai should be captured, and it seems like that's going to be the case.

Doesn't make sense for Fuji to take the credit. I think Koby + Vegapunks new weapon will beat Boa, and Koby gets the credit.

Mihawk probably annihilated the fleet, though, I can see Mihawk hyping the weapon a bit...saying something like " that thing was strong"

Tell me that they at least send an admiral against Mihawk
I think they underestimated him far too much for his silent personality and paid a huge price..:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

I initially said that one Shichibukai should be captured, and it seems like that's going to be the case.

Doesn't make sense for Fuji to take the credit. I think Koby + Vegapunks new weapon will beat Boa, and Koby gets the credit.

Mihawk probably annihilated the fleet, though, I can see Mihawk hyping the weapon a bit...saying something like " that thing was strong"
If Coby actually did bring down Hancock then he would have received the most ridiculous Power Up than any other character in the series from going to be a crybaby to some no named Pirate into being a Navy official to bring down a Royal Schichibukai (with or without the weapons). :wellwell:

Last edited:
Damn didn't expect Oda to spoil Vivi, Hancock and Sabo stuff. I hope we don't get a Ace 2.0 with Sabo though :pepeke:

@Den_Den_Mushi it seems you were right about the Hancock thing. Although i viewed something similar happening to be honest. She had too much background with the Celestial Dragons for Oda to miss this opportunity. This also indirectly implies Mihawk recked the fleet :myman:
And the admiral