Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
Before saying stuff like this catch up first
No. I dont have to catch up to ask you a simple question to figure out where your thought process is comming from.
Since you did not answer me and deflect it I assume that you are pushing a fake narration on The Destoryer. Kapapapapapapapa. Nice outed scum.

No. I dont have to catch up to ask you a simple question to figure out where your thought process is comming from.
Since you did not answer me and deflect it I assume that you are pushing a fake narration on The Destoryer. Kapapapapapapapa. Nice outed scum.
If you have read everything you would either understand or you wouldnt understand what i said and not need me to explain it to you and hold your hand through the process

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
If you have read everything you would either understand or you wouldnt understand what i said and not need me to explain it to you and hold your hand through the process
Well there is no part of Xs posts that hint towards him being nervous. Your depicting it as he is nervous because you push him? So you think you have success/the upper hand in the discussion which is not the case. I hosted him and played with his power town self enough and he is always upfront and not nervous. I mean why do you expect a veteran to be nervous? Your wording is super off of doom bro.

In other words Rej - you didnt read shit, you have 8 posts under you, you barely followed the game and you are asking me.something you yourself would notice if you followed the game

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
I am just leaning town on The Destoryer and I will always be paranoid around him. But same about you. Especially if you try to power play.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
Beky gimme a reason to cooperate with you if you are town. Also let me cooperate with you if you arr town and dont deflect me ffs.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
Then you wouldnt ask pointless question you should know answer to
No sorry. I dont know where you pulled the nervous off. Else I know what was going on. You will remain a questionmark in my book. Not helping any cause.

Anyway keep on slaughtering each other. I will be back after work. :funky:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
Excuse me but what did you do last DP for you to hold such stance to me now?
I dont have to do anything to take a step forward and be vocal in this game. Thats exactly what have to be done in my case.

Aye you are quite cocky this game. I bet either a post restriction or someone hit a nerve when they supposedly "are not allowed" to hit that nerve. Kapapapappapapa lmao.

I dont have to do anything to take a step forward and be vocal in this game. Thats exactly what have to be done in my case.

Aye you are quite cocky this game. I bet either a post restriction or someone hit a nerve when they supposedly "are not allowed" to hit that nerve. Kapapapappapapa lmao.
You have absolutely no standing to enforce any demand. You coasted entire D1 with only 6 posts, you didn't pay attention to the game nor did you properly read posts.

You are on the least people i should explain anything until you prove yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.