Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
Vote lynch Cal @Melontonin

Cal was one of my biggest suspects D1. I didnโ€™t like my interactions with him and I didnโ€™t like how different he felt. Combine that with @ConquistadoR saying he has a guilty invest and I feel good about a Cal lynch. Especially since itโ€™s unlikely that ConquistadoR himself was tampered with.

I paused a little with that โ€œleading wagonโ€ claim by Cal, and I wanted to get more from him on D2. Well this is more. Curious to see

If Cal flips Scum then the CFD will be interesting because Zara and Mango were fine as the top two candidates all day until Cal and Dyna started getting some heat.

I donโ€™t love the Dyna and Dest interaction at all today either, from either side tbh. With @DynaMight, on one hand their speculation last phase on the set up feels Town, but I have a slight nagging worry that they could have been trying to lure out Team Protagonist who probably have some of the strongest roles in the gane. As far as @Destroya, he was one of the ones who got the Ryu CFD off the ground, but heโ€™s both going at Dyna too hard for teammate interaction for me this phase and he also pointed out that he didnโ€™t love Cal last phase either and would be keeping an eye on him. It may have been to distance but it also helped turn up the heat on Cal some before tbe lynch was decided. If the CFD was to save someone I think it was probably one of those two (Dyna or Cal).

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
They are actions feel too coordinated
Don't think they would connect themselves that closely from the start if they were buddies. Too open, and they are both experienced players. It's possible one of them is scum, but both seems unlikely imo.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Don't think they would connect themselves that closely from the start if they were buddies. Too open, and they are both experienced players. It's possible one of them is scum, but both seems unlikely imo.
Lol neither of them would be so obvious in the thread
When i was reading back neither made a move without other present. And both of them tagged same people - Nat and Lind as their close circle. Rej piggied on Destroya this DP with that ridicolus defense.

Amongst those 5 i am willing to bet we have a wolf or two

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
I donโ€™t love the Dyna and Dest interaction at all today either, from either side tbh. With @DynaMight, on one hand their speculation last phase on the set up feels Town, but I have a slight nagging worry that they could have been trying to lure out Team Protagonist who probably have some of the strongest roles in the gane. As far as @Destroya, he was one of the ones who got the Ryu CFD off the ground, but heโ€™s both going at Dyna too hard for teammate interaction for me this phase and he also pointed out that he didnโ€™t love Cal last phase either and would be keeping an eye on him. It may have been to distance but it also helped turn up the heat on Cal some before tbe lynch was decided. If the CFD was to save someone I think it was probably one of those two (Dyna or Cal).
I already know who is who based on posts. If people paid attention they would too

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
When i was reading back neither made a move without other present. And both of them tagged same people - Nat and Lind as their close circle. Rej piggied on Destroya this DP with that ridicolus defense.

Amongst those 5 i am willing to bet we have a wolf or two
Yeah as I said it's possible one of them is scum and using the other, but they don't look like a team to me. Too obvious imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.