Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally don't think there is much brain storm here to do. Zara on D2 failed hard, i told you all why Zara is def scum that was converted. I have no doubt in my mind Zara will flip scum. If by some God's miracle Zara flips town i will eat my own shoes

Outside of that we need to look at D1 Lynch where Zara was being lynched. Zara was saved by CFD on Ryu. And if Zara flips scum that means CFD on Ryu was organised to save Zara

Question is who from CFD gang wanted to save Zara?
It was destroya

Before I commit to Zara's lynch, how come we are saying that Zara not getting a clean result on Tobi is lynch worthy but Conquist's incorrect result on Cal is not treated equally? I don't want to lynch Conquist this phase but aren't the two cases kind of similar?

Meanwhile we still have Dyna out here stealing abilities and role crushing Town. I still think that's a viable option right now.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Zara probably is Kira or part of Kira's faction. His claim of Kira's ability is very doubtful since both Dyna and Krogo said that Sheer heart's ability and it's description that Zara put out doesn't match the show.

So I think Zara either took 2 abilities of Kira's and combined them into a fake claim, maybe.

Also, @Light D Lamperouge is probably silenced. He didn't post at all this whole day phase.

I personally don't think there is much brain storm here to do. Zara on D2 failed hard, i told you all why Zara is def scum that was converted. I have no doubt in my mind Zara will flip scum. If by some God's miracle Zara flips town i will eat my own shoes

Outside of that we need to look at D1 Lynch where Zara was being lynched. Zara was saved by CFD on Ryu. And if Zara flips scum that means CFD on Ryu was organised to save Zara

Question is who from CFD gang wanted to save Zara?
It was destroya
Oh my God please no this again. Mango was such an easier lynch D1 than CFDing Ryu, people agreed with this notion.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Anyway, we got word from Rej that he watched Tobi and that Zara didn't visit him. So I really don't know where Zara got that ability from, but I'm doubting he's even town at this point.
agreed. but is there a possibility that the manipulative ability which messed up my invest involved swapping the investigator's target?

like say a wants to invest b. c (the manipulator) uses his ability on b and swaps b with d. so a ends up investigating d while thinking it was b.

can an ability like that be in play? im just asking though, i completely agree with the zara lynch.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Before I commit to Zara's lynch, how come we are saying that Zara not getting a clean result on Tobi is lynch worthy but Conquist's incorrect result on Cal is not treated equally? I don't want to lynch Conquist this phase but aren't the two cases kind of similar?

Meanwhile we still have Dyna out here stealing abilities and role crushing Town. I still think that's a viable option right now.
Idk, but my claim is more confirmed than Conquist's claim and chasing Zara would leave room to recheck and reevaluate Conquist's slot. So I think it is no big deal.

agreed. but is there a possibility that the manipulative ability which messed up my invest involved swapping the investigator's target?

like say a wants to invest b. c (the manipulator) uses his ability on b and swaps b with d. so a ends up investigating d while thinking it was b.

can an ability like that be in play? im just asking though, i completely agree with the zara lynch.
If Tobi was swapped I wouldn’t have made it to him either.

I think we leave Dyna for now, just my gut feeling on it.

And both are off right now, but Zara's claim just seems broken as f to me. There's a lot of reasons for Conquists results being skewered but not a lot for an ability not really matching with what it actually is. Somethings wrong there and I don't like it.

Zara probably is Kira or part of Kira's faction. His claim of Kira's ability is very doubtful since both Dyna and Krogo said that Sheer heart's ability and it's description that Zara put out doesn't match the show.

So I think Zara either took 2 abilities of Kira's and combined them into a fake claim, maybe.

Also, @Light D Lamperouge is probably silenced. He didn't post at all this whole day phase.
It's possible, has tobi posted at all yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.