Do you like being forced to take vaccine?

So you basically need Goverment to answer before you made any conclusions? You can't just think on your own? I love how people could act blind and listening everything that CNN or other news channel said. Like guys, "conspiracy" etc etc, you use those words, but in fact you forgot one thing: Nazi was real, and WW2 happened 70 years ago. I know Hollywood turned Nazi into joke, from dffferent reality, that never happened in this world, for you blind sheeps. But truth is that even today there are people who support Nazi ideas. Because of movies you lose your guard, ok? I know that conspiracy is way that you should avoid. BUT COVID was something bigger, and you can't just close eyes on it. OR actually you could do that, take Vaccine shot, but only 10 years or more will show who was right, and who was wrong.
let me try and decipher this thing:
This guy believes that Nazi and their treatment of jews was a conspiracy back in those times. And still is today. (basically people believe that nazis didn't exist and holocaust didn't happen but conspiracy theorists like him believe the holocaust happened unlike you blind sheep). So that's why you should trust him on the Wuhan lab conspiracy too.
Conclusion: lives in his own little world but wasn't being anti-Semitic
EDIT: goes without saying, i can be wrong here.

Last edited:
let me try and decipher this thing:
This guy believes that Nazi and their treatment of jews was a conspiracy back in those times. And still is today. (basically people believe that nazis didn't exist and holocaust didn't happen but conspiracy theorists like him believe the holocaust happened unlike you blind sheep). So that's why you should trust him on the Wuhan lab conspiracy too.
Conclusion: lives in his own little world but wasn't being anti-Semitic
This sums it up. To add he beleives Hollywood, which is run by Jewish people made films turning Nazi's into jokes

I've gone on insult rants and apologized. I apologized to you, but this kind of rhetoric that guy said on that post I will not stand for.

how is he not banned yet?
Im Jewish, pretty cool of you to insult me on that as well, not only did you insult me you just casually insulted the rest of the Jewish families that went through the horrors of what Hitler did in WW2

While sprinkling in some antisematism too nice. No one but you thinks Nazi's were a joke.

Of course you are going to be wrong, you are a stupid racist anitsemetic piece of shit who blatantly shouts conspiracies. I would love for you to go in front of Jewish families and shout this delusional crap so they can beat the fucking shit out of you. Insignificant piece of fucking shit

Throw insults like calling me sheep, stupid or whatever fine.

Want to be antisemetic towards me. And say this stupid Nazi shit about me. FUCK YOU I will go at you with everything I got I do not care if Mods ban me.
I'm jewish too from father line.
I really don't know where exactly you found antisemetic talk from me LOL
I was using sarcasm, in my comment.
My point was that COVID virus was created by humans, also I showed evidence for that theory. But I said those words about Nazi, case some people act like Nurnberg process never happened, and call everything "conspirasy theories", like experiments on humans never happened in our world. This was sarcasm from me, for being blamed for my view on things.
Also I talkes about Hollywood, not case jews run it, but because of fact that with all this Marvel and Indiana Jones stuff people started to forget in what world we live. Nothing less and nothing more.
So yeah, you are fool if you get offend on anything, especially when no one even tried to offend you. Same goes for your point on view to call every one antisemitic, case they remember history, and remember that horror time.
Post automatically merged:

That's all, what I wanted to say. This thread lose it calm atmosphere, don't want to comment anything else.

What is not fair is that the majority of the population is getting vaccinated because vaccines offer a degree of protection against the virus. The group that doesn't want to get vaccinated benefit from others getting the vaccine but they themselves don't want to take the associated risk even if minimal. Very selfish indeed.

Also don't decide if you want to get vaccinated just by what you read on a forum. Listen to the experts and use your own judgement.

Vaccination is one of the greatest medical accomplishments so far… right up there with genome sequencing and antibiotics.

What is not fair is that the majority of the population is getting vaccinated because vaccines offer a degree of protection against the virus. The group that doesn't want to get vaccinated benefit from others getting the vaccine but they themselves don't want to take the associated risk even if minimal. Very selfish indeed.

Also don't decide if you want to get vaccinated just by what you read on a forum. Listen to the experts and use your own judgement.

Vaccination is one of the greatest medical accomplishments so far… right up there with genome sequencing and antibiotics.
The people on here who have been primarily against the vaccine will call you a sheep if you do your own research and listen to what multiple experts say in regards to the vaccination.

He thinks vaccines are nuremberg code considering them "experiemental" on humans against their wills

Vaccines went through trials, given auhtorization to be used. People trying to make the comparison of volunteers going through these trials to help develop a vaccine compared to those who were used as experimentation just shows true ignorance in the matter

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/06/nuremberg-code-addresses-experimentation-not-vaccines/

https://news.yahoo.com/fact-check-covid-19-vaccine-165947588.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

https://fullfact.org/health/nuremberg-code-covid/

“And to compare volunteers who want to help develop a vaccine, where the risks have been mitigated and they are being closely monitored, with the decisions of Nazi doctors to perform experiments on humans without anaesthetic, without safety, without regard for whether the human subject lived or died, I think is really inappropriate.”

Last edited:
The people on here who have been primarily against the vaccine will call you a sheep if you do your own research and listen to what multiple experts say in regards to the vaccination.

He thinks vaccines are nuremberg code considering them "experiemental" on humans against their wills

Vaccines went through trials, given auhtorization to be used. People trying to make the comparison of volunteers going through these trials to help develop a vaccine compared to those who were used as experimentation just shows true ignorance in the matter

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/06/nuremberg-code-addresses-experimentation-not-vaccines/

https://news.yahoo.com/fact-check-covid-19-vaccine-165947588.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

https://fullfact.org/health/nuremberg-code-covid/

“And to compare volunteers who want to help develop a vaccine, where the risks have been mitigated and they are being closely monitored, with the decisions of Nazi doctors to perform experiments on humans without anaesthetic, without safety, without regard for whether the human subject lived or died, I think is really inappropriate.”
I did link @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo the article stating it doesn't violate the nuremberg code which is exactly why schools and employers are within the rights to enforce a vaccine mandate.

also it isnt just vaccines
its mask
and even getting frequently tested

bunch of interesting stories linked to me by a pal on discord

https://www.businessinsider.com/vid...-threats-at-pro-mask-parents-2021-8?r=US&IR=T
https://www.thedailybeast.com/proud...to-threaten-school-boards-over-covid-mandates

keeps you from getting any symptoms
thats not true either.
it "may" prevent symptoms.
efficacy dropped to arround 40% in some places (who actually collect the relevant data, so not the US...).

it does not matter what this stuff does or does not do, I am always against forced medical treatments.
I am free to decide wether or not I get put on live support so I sure as shit should be able to decide what substance I put in my body.

no.
its your decision, not ours.
we are pro choice. unlike the ones who want to force vaccines.
even the "conspiracy theorist" I spoke to hope that they are wrong and everything will be fine.
whereas pro vaxxers wish death or other harm to people who are against taking mRNA shots.

Last edited:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
thats not true either.
efficacy dropped to arround 40% in some places (who actually collect the relevant data, so not the US...).

it does not matter what this stuff does or does not do, I am always against forced medical treatments.
I am free to decide wether or not I get put on live support so I sure as shit should be able to decide what substance I put in my body.

no.
even the "conspiracy theorist" I spoke to hope that they are wrong and everything will be fine.
whereas pro vaxxers wish death or other harm to people who are against taking mRNA shots.
Same, I hope im wrong too, I dont wish death or worsened health upon anyone

B

Ballel

Oh yeah that's a good thing to mention; The vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting COVID and instead, keeps you from getting any symptoms. You can still be a carrier and spread it to other people.

And yes, yes...COVID is real but the numbers are exaggerated. Some guy who got shot in the chest by a bullet was labeled a COVID death. One of my uncles died from alcohol poisoning but was labeled a COVID death.
In the beginning of this pandemic they also had this issue in my country.
So they went from calling it "death by Corona" to saying that teh perosn died "WITH Corona" , stressing that there might be other factors involved.

thats not true either.

no.
That's false multiple people on here for the vaccine have been called sheep by people against the vaccine, not a coincidence.

You are right, It's your decision not to get vaccinated just like it's a businesses decision to make their employees get the vaccine. No one is a western civilized country is getting jailed or fined because they chose to not get the vaccine.

I had a person on here wish death upon me followed with Im going to celebrate your death because I was labeling users antivaxer