Status
Not open for further replies.
he refuses to elaborate.

given time any seasoned mafia vet can come up with a convincing role for a janitored character even if they dont know the flavour.

this seems real fishy to me.
How do you know what a seasoned vet can possibly do if this is your first game of Mafia? You shouldn't know what anyone is capable of.

Based on Zara flipping Mafia and Dyna claiming to have stolen the conversion ability, I doubt he’s Mafia.

You think Zara, Tobi, Dyna, and Dest are Mafia team based on their interactions?
Me and Dyna going at it almost this entire game. Zara getting absolutely wrecked and tries to throw Tobi under the bus as Kira? That's the most fucked up Wolf team.

Oh god.
What do you mean?
Well if Rhea happens to flip SK or Indie she clearly was trying to fuck things up and create chaos. In my eyes, Rhea is a Wolf so I'm not thinking of her as a SK. Like there's no way she's Town in this game based of what Ratchet did and what she's trying to push. In a crazy world where she flips SK, she's obviously mucking things up. There's also no way I believe she's a Driver SK because I know my role and the idea she's telling the truth about switching me and Cal is bogus. So that's part of the reason I'm convinced she's Wolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.