Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
We can get Tobi to claim r/p/s if we really need to.
Yeah, when it comes to it it's possible. Because if the r/p/s is some role block or role crush, I would like Tobi to target the suspects rather than random players.

Yeah he admit it , and janitor didn't happened in this phase
I don't know. I'm not trusting anything Destroya is saying right now. But since the kill wasn't janitored, you might have really burned his janitor ability.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'm going to be back later. Hopefully Rej, Light and Hayumi respond.

And nobody claim to Destroya. That guy was openly fishing for my claim and wanted me to specifically say who I am. Guess that means their ability only works if players claim their own character and not if others speak for them.

Yeah, when it comes to it it's possible. Because if the r/p/s is some role block or role crush, I would like Tobi to target the suspects rather than random players.

I don't know. I'm not trusting anything Destroya is saying right now. But since the kill wasn't janitored, you might have really burned his janitor ability.
And they shouldn't trust anything you say either.

If Dest is Kira then Xlaw may have burnt the janitor passive if something happened to me.

If nothing happened to me or Xlaw didn’t burn the janitor passive then there’s two Scum killers.

I'm going to be back later. Hopefully Rej, Light and Hayumi respond.

And nobody claim to Destroya. That guy was openly fishing for my claim and wanted me to specifically say who I am. Guess that means their ability only works if players claim their own character and not if others speak for them.
Rich coming from the Indie trying to not have to be forced to fake claim. Don't let this guy out of your sight, Town.

[Vote Lynch Destroya]

Lmao also I delayed your actions so you wouldn’t have even been able to get your so called result or whatever bs you’re saying.

Anyways, Im so fucking annoyed. After reading up on the end of last dp, I know for a fact I would have been swayed to switch back to Dest instead if I had actually been around. Hate myself for that.
I too have some info, and this time I want @Hayumi to respond.
What’s up? Also whenever you mentioned me all of a sudden last dp, I was busy and had already left for work so I didn’t see it till till Rhea had been lynched and the day was basically over.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
1. either destroya's kira and he's lynch immune and he is just fucking around in the thread.
2. he's not kira and he's actively taking all attention onto him while one of the other suspects is kira.

Status
Not open for further replies.