Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
yo @Xlaw @Dr_Professor83 we need to do the math again regarding the redirect scenario.

ekko claims he visited me and made me redirect immune last NP.
Question is if that also means bus drive immune.
no i make conq redirection immune, not transportation immune

if someone bus drove him with someone else, it will work, but i just make his action will go to his target of choice

@Ekkologix don't ignore me and tell me what you did to me.
What's that text ability I had to post 5 times
fuji never targeted u??

lets work out both the cases
If redirect immune doesn’t mean bus drive immune which it really shouldn’t i don’t think, then nothing changes.

I don’t think it matter regardless because Ekko/Fruitji admitting to visiting you on purpose kills the bus drive theory right there. If you were bus driven then Ekko would have had to have been trying to visit Xlaw.

Basically I don’t think it’s possible you were bus driven.

If redirect immune doesn’t mean bus drive immune which it really shouldn’t i don’t think, then nothing changes.

I don’t think it matter regardless because Ekko/Fruitji admitting to visiting you on purpose kills the bus drive theory right there. If you were bus driven then Ekko would have had to have been trying to visit Xlaw.

Basically I don’t think it’s possible you were bus driven.
@ConquistadoR do you guys remember when xlaw posted something that looked like RHCP role

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Lind isn't even voting for me. He says I am Kira and yet he doesn't vote me. Why could that be I wonder?????? Is it because maybe just maybe he's lying and my flip would confirm that?? Like guys think for a second.

Akira Otoishi
STAND
Red Hot Chili Pepper
Akira Otoishi (音石 明, Otoishi Akira) is an antagonist featured in Diamond is Unbreakable.

Abilities

Main article: Red Hot Chili Pepper
Red Hot Chili Pepper is a small humanoid Stand which can travel through electrical current and absorb electricity to empower itself. When powered up, it is a physically powerful Stand able to trade blows with the likes of Crazy Diamond but exhausts its energy quickly.

Guitar Play: Otoishi is a competent guitar player, and is notably able to compose a solo on the spot and use right-hand tapping. His ability to perform a solo is such that he can forcibly reset a broken pinky in the middle of playing.
ah here it is

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
uliet should have known who Reimi was from their abilities and Juliet town read Lind but null read Light.
I already explained to you that null reading me is for the better. When Juliet flips, mafia would target the players who she town read because they'd think she'd hide Reimi there. Jules is an experienced player and knows that full well. That's how you handle such situations when you have abilities like those, or are masons, or connected some way to know the role.

Why are you so scared of them investigating potential stuff?

If you are clean you have nothing to worrryyyyyy aboouuuuuuuttttttt
Lol...that's was the plan.
But they have pulled off really stupid attempt mislynch..which shows they only need on no lynch or mislynch to win.
Betting on this lynch..

Think guys think

If you have 2 people that you believe are mafia why are certain players pushing a lynch on an indie instead of players they literally accuse of being mafia characters

I already explained to you that null reading me is for the better. When Juliet flips, mafia would target the players who she town read because they'd think she'd hide Reimi there. Jules is an experienced player and knows that full well. That's how you handle such situations when you have abilities like those, or are masons, or connected some way to know the role.
Well look where it’s gotten us if that’s the case lol. I think this situation is worse than having Riemi in a pool of suspects for Scum to sort through.

Lol...that's was the plan.
But they have pulled off really stupid attempt mislynch..which shows they only need on no lynch or mislynch to win.
Betting on this lynch..
So why nervous then? If you are good, nothing to hide you shouldn't be bothered they are investigating all possibilities

Think guys think

If you have 2 people that you believe are mafia why are certain players pushing a lynch on an indie instead of players they literally accuse of being mafia characters
We will see your flip
What's point of indi trying redirect ability crusher..its part of your faction plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.