Speculations Kaido vs Luffy, Zoro, Sanji

Just thinking about the recent 'Wings of the PK' portrayal that Oda's given us with Zoro and Sanji.

It probably won't happen but wouldn't it be fitting if Zoro and Sanji are the ones to lift Luffy back up for the absolute final round.

Like a situation similar to the Lucci fight, where Luffy was for all intense and purposes down and unable to move but then hears Usopp's speech which gives him the spark for the last push to defeat Lucci.

We could get a scene where Luffy's down again, and Kaido is about to go for the kill but Zoro and Sanji (his 2 wings) hold him off just about before going down and provide some words of encouragement to Luffy. This could then lead to Luffy getting up and unlocking Gear 5 or Awakening etc.

The only problem is that Sanji's high end attacks can't even force Doffy to use Armament hardening ( granted withoout RS) , it took pre-udon G4 Luffy to get Kaido out of being drunk, Sanji can't even do that he would be a non factor
Everyone's gotten a power creep inc. Sanji plus Raid Suit, I would've try to go off stuff from years ago tbh.

Sanji just doesn't have anything to significantly injure Kaido rn. Even Zoro needs to unlock Adv CoC but he's already awakened it at least. If Oda does give Sanji something through which he is able to damage Kaido enough to make a change in the fight, I'm fine by it. Or maybe he plays some role other than offense? Dunno tbh.
They don't need to injure Kaido, but stop Kaido from killing Luffy and buy some time.

Everyone's gotten a power creep inc. Sanji plus Raid Suit, I would've try to go off stuff from years ago tbh.
Ye ok but in One piece time that's only 3 or so weeks ago, there is only 2 ways that make sense for characters to get stronger
1) hard fighting ---> Luffy
2) training ---> Zoro ( we know Zoro trains by himself regularly , also there is the FoxFire style being learned offsceen confirmed)
3) item power up --> Sanji
If Sanji can go from tickling Doffy to damaging Kaido the RS is the biggest power up of all time
Also it was emphasized on the roof battle that Physical blows don't do ANYTHING to kaido's skin unless you bypass it in some way
( Internal Destruction Haki , Advanced armament Haki Sword attacks , Gamma knife , Killer sound attacks)
The only contribution i can see for Sanji is some kind of strategy move that's not directly combat related

Sanji just doesn't have anything to significantly injure Kaido rn. Even Zoro needs to unlock Adv CoC but he's already awakened it at least. If Oda does give Sanji something through which he is able to damage Kaido enough to make a change in the fight, I'm fine by it. Or maybe he plays some role other than offense? Dunno tbh.
I feel hes already able to do as much as Kid did and with power creep he’ll probably be able to injure kaido to when he gets CoC

I do not believe it however I sincerely think that we are heading towards a Mugi vs Kaido, as we already had with Moria. the arc looks similar + adds the Zoro which will be seriously injured at the end of the arc (as against Kuma)

The mugi seem to have beaten the TRs without too much difficulty, Oda surely preserves it for their final round

ZKK will happen at this time

I do not believe it however I sincerely think that we are heading towards a Mugi vs Kaido, as we already had with Moria. the arc looks similar + adds the Zoro which will be seriously injured at the end of the arc (as against Kuma)

The mugi seem to have beaten the TRs without too much difficulty, Oda surely preserves it for their final round

ZKK will happen at this time
i see Zoro vs Kaido as a parallel to Zoro vs Kuma but Flipped , Zoro was forced to bow to his enemy to protect Luffy and the crew because he lacked strength, so this time when everyone is down and defeated Zoro will show Kaido who the Real Beast is

It could be great but I think
- All Sh have beat or will soon beat their counterpart of BP without help
So Luffy should do the same now at least for the final 1v1
It will fit what Zoro and Sanji said today
-At EL Ussop and Luffy were in conflict he hide his identity So him coming and giving a moral support to Luffy was impactful

H

humanbeing

He has his Haki and fire power, we already saw that Luffy red hawk works, so obviously Diable Jambe will work.

Training to hurt Kaido was a plot line given to Luffy and Zoro.
If Sanji can hurt Kaido then it will be through some trick like Killer, Kid, and Law...

Which I don’t think is very beneficial, so yeah this probably won’t happen.
It would even look awkward if Luffy and Zoro deal deep damage to Kaido while Sanji relies on tricks to perform shallow damage.
It’s just not a good look.