Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
God I hope Makima and Julius make it to the game. They should be completely broken.
:stealthblack:
Makima :finally:

I think Makima has a better chance of being broken than Julius. Unless Novas puts Julies as scum lol. Makima, flavor wise, would definitely fit Indie serial. Those are the strongest roles in the weeb.

Like Artoria/Saber from last weeb which was Noctis' role. That was some broken stuff. As if Gojo wasn't enough already lol.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Makima :finally:

I think Makima has a better chance of being broken than Julius. Unless Novas puts Julies as scum lol. Makima, flavor wise, would definitely fit Indie serial. Those are the strongest roles in the weeb.

Like Aurthor/Saber from last weeb which was Noctis' role. That was some broken stuff. As if Gojo wasn't enough already lol.
Yeah Makima's gonna be strong.

But Julius is broken too. Time magic my man. Rewind lynches, nights. Can self heal immediately by rewinding time, can freeze people completely, moves faster than light speed. Accelerating, decelerating, stopping and reversing time, trapping players in a loop, future sight.
:steef:

EDIT: Gojo was mad OP. I had some ideas to make him even more OP, like purple being an unstoppable kill. Or limitless not being shut down by superkills. But that would have made him even more broken.
:steef:

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
But Julius is broken too. Time magic my man. Rewind lynches, nights. Can self heal immediately by rewinding time, can freeze people completely, moves faster than light speed. Accelerating, decelerating, stopping and reversing time, trapping players in a loop, future sight.
In a weeb game before i put Ciri from Witcher and she has Time fuckery abilities with teleportation.

Overal OP role and def a good guy but Novas made her mafia. So Julius even tho if in game can be mafia

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
In a weeb game before i put Ciri from Witcher and she has Time fuckery abilities with teleportation.

Overal OP role and def a good guy but Novas made her mafia. So Julius even tho if in game can be mafia
Yeah Nova mixed it up last time as well by making some good guys mafia.

If Juli is mafia he has the potential to be the most broken role in the game. Looking at the entries, bar some I don't know much about, he has the chance to be the top dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.