This is One Piece.
voleume 47 sbs:
"O: Well, here are two questions about my old short story collection, "Wanted!" I'll tackle Ryuma's first. The zombie Ryuma appears in Chapter 450 from this volume, and he is indeed the Ryuma who starred in "Monsters". In the world of One Piece, he's now a legendary swordsman who died of sickness. I wouldn't have minded if this had just slipped through the cracks, but I was happy to see that so many people noticed. Next, Garp. He appeared as Luffy's grandpa, and a pirate no less, in the one-shot that served as the basis for One Piece. He might look the same, but I want you to see these as different stories. Grandpa Garp from THIS One Piece is a true blue Marine, from birth till death!! "

voleume 47 sbs:
"O: Well, here are two questions about my old short story collection, "Wanted!" I'll tackle Ryuma's first. The zombie Ryuma appears in Chapter 450 from this volume, and he is indeed the Ryuma who starred in "Monsters". In the world of One Piece, he's now a legendary swordsman who died of sickness. I wouldn't have minded if this had just slipped through the cracks, but I was happy to see that so many people noticed. Next, Garp. He appeared as Luffy's grandpa, and a pirate no less, in the one-shot that served as the basis for One Piece. He might look the same, but I want you to see these as different stories. Grandpa Garp from THIS One Piece is a true blue Marine, from birth till death!! "
So basically same character but different worlds.

H

humanbeing

as expected Momo turned into 28 years old man and is a giant pink Dragon , as expected Zoro's origin is from Wano and as speculated Sanji's power maybe related to King's race.

from Redon
- King and Queen are fine after Zoro and Sanji's attack.
- Marco remembers what Shirohige told him ("It seems that there is a land of gods on the Red Line").
- Follow the fight between Zoro / Sanji and King / Queen.
- Sanji tells Zoro that his body feels strange after using the Raid Suit for the 2nd time.
- Queen taunts Sanji for being a Germa cyborg.
- Queen tells him if those fire legs are a machine, Sanji tells him that he is 100% human.
- Queen wonders if a normal human can create fire and tells him that if he is not from the X tribe (the Korean does not give the name).
- After this they focus on King, implying that Queen speaks of King's race.
We eating boys~!:steef: