What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we can argue about Doffy vs base Sanji again (parasite restricted, he might push base Doffy to higher end of low diff)
We can't argue shit. DR Sanji < Vergo < Law < Luffy < Doffy. Doffy wasn't even using awakening until the end of Dressrosa.

Luffy got advanced CoC, and still hasn't unlocked his paramecia awakening.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Nice! Do you think we’ll see adult Momo or just the dragon?
just the dragon IMO.

adult momo is too hype for a reveal here. i think that reveal is set for the rooftop when momo goes back to human form and kaido gonna get intense oden PTSD (the man is remembering oden's attack when he looks at the scabbards, when he looks at enma etc. he's gonna be shook when he sees adult momo).

We still don't have King's Bounty what the fuck Oda :josad:
Bro I doubt it going be reveal in vivrecard.
I think Oda using it for a hype moment when King duo something crazy impressive with hyping him more with a huge bounty, that is my though.
Lmao who said this? So Queen dissed Sanji and hyped King
Didn´t expect that Queen hype King like this.
Overall this chapter had many King hype moment, like his race(hyped by Marco,Whitebeard,Queen), by Queen because of his power, hyped for easily endure Onigiri CoA enma.

In my opinion Zoro need to get Ryuma sword back, he is a family member and im sure Zoro probably get it later back.
Probably a combo of Enma,Shusui and Wado!!

However, Sanji's Diable Jambe is nothing compared to the powers of King's race.

This is very interesting does queen say this or king??

:quest:
Queen I think
But it's nothing to fret at
It's normal to suggest that Sanji's fire power should be lower compared to a race who manipulate fire... or for example if we talk about Sanji's diable jambe compared to Mera Mera no mi user even if he was weaker.... the mera mera user will produce MORE FIRE regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.